Discuss Scratch

OtherAsriel
Scratcher
51 posts

IM MAKING A REMIX OF A GAME CALLED INK TIME TRIO AAND CANT SEE THE REST OF THE BROADCAST MENU

My browser / operating system: Windows NT 10.0, Chrome 80.0.3987.106, o Flash version detected

I NEED THE OTHER BROADCASTS/RECEIVES BECAUSE IM MAKING THE UNDERFELL ATTACKS BUT THEY WONT WORK I CAN ONLY SEE NEW MESSAGES AND 5 MORE MESSAGES
PkmnQ
Scratcher
500+ posts

IM MAKING A REMIX OF A GAME CALLED INK TIME TRIO AAND CANT SEE THE REST OF THE BROADCAST MENU

It's not obvious but if you hover your mouse below the bottom it will scroll down.

This signature was not eaten by a kumquat. This signature IS a kumquat.

Oh, also, here's an actually working mobile detector. You're welcome!
OtherAsriel
Scratcher
51 posts

PkmnQ wrote:

It's not obvious but if you hover your mouse below the bottom it will scroll down.
but I DID
OtherAsriel
Scratcher
51 posts

PkmnQ wrote:

IM ON THE WEBSITE NOT THE APP
OtherAsriel
Scratcher
51 posts

PkmnQ wrote:

is there a youtube video then
OtherAsriel
Scratcher
51 posts

PkmnQ wrote:

SOMEBODY HELP ARE YOU THERE PLEASE
OtherAsriel
Scratcher
51 posts

NOBODY ELSE IS RESPONDING
IM CRYING AND NO ONE WILL HELP ME WOW
OtherAsriel
Scratcher
51 posts

PkmnQ wrote:

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WHAT EVEN IS THE BOTTOM IM GOING BELOW THE LAST ITEM AND IT ISNT WORKING PLEASE
minor-edit
Scratcher
500+ posts

Can you move the block to the top of the scripts window, change the messsage, then move the block back down to where you want it?

e-vent.mit.edu

• ω •

HSL and RGB levels

Whoops! Our server is Scratch'ing its head
We couldn't find the page you're looking for. Check to make sure you've typed the url correctly.
You can try searching for what you're looking for here:
Search
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ 404 ┻━┻ ╰(°□°╰)

these blocks have been hidden for your safety

scroll around the scripting area while holding a block of code.
hi
necroposting is allowed on the Suggestions forum for comments relevant to the discussion
minor-edit
Scratcher
500+ posts

Or open the messages menu, then try click and drag at the far right side of the messages menu.

e-vent.mit.edu

• ω •

HSL and RGB levels

Whoops! Our server is Scratch'ing its head
We couldn't find the page you're looking for. Check to make sure you've typed the url correctly.
You can try searching for what you're looking for here:
Search
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ 404 ┻━┻ ╰(°□°╰)

these blocks have been hidden for your safety

scroll around the scripting area while holding a block of code.
hi
necroposting is allowed on the Suggestions forum for comments relevant to the discussion
OtherAsriel
Scratcher
51 posts

minor-edit wrote:

Or open the messages menu, then try click and drag at the far right side of the messages menu.
hmm
OtherAsriel
Scratcher
51 posts

PkmnQ wrote:

I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN AND YOU'RE NOT RESPONDING
OtherAsriel
Scratcher
51 posts

PkmnQ wrote:

i have scratch 3 CAN YOU HELP ME IM BEGGING YOU I JUST WANTED TO CREATE A REMIX PLEASE WHAT DID I DO PLEASE HELP ME

[Snipped]

Last edited by Harakou (Feb. 17, 2020 06:23:32)

Harakou
Scratch Team
1000+ posts

OtherAsriel wrote:

PkmnQ wrote:

i have scratch 3 CAN YOU HELP ME IM BEGGING YOU I JUST WANTED TO CREATE A REMIX PLEASE WHAT DID I DO PLEASE HELP ME

[Snipped]
Hi! It seems like you're having trouble getting help. I understand that's frustrating, but please remember to be patient - the people helping you aren't online all the time and might not always be able to respond immediately.

;