Discuss Scratch

Nambaseking01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Glitched User

ResExsention wrote:

You can't report him though. Someone should probably explain that.

Out of curiousity, does this glitch extend to hampering an ST's ability to delete that account?

Nambaseking01 wrote:

A user asked if this account is a test account of the Scratch Team to the ST member Za-Chary and here's his response:

Za-Chary wrote:

I believe so, yes.

Plus, the “Location not given” is still possible if you just skip the location part when making your account (Or you can just set it to Antartica and people know nobody lives there).

Nambaseking01 (Nammy) | 10 Years Old | Road to 10,000 Posts (53% complete) | Stay Safe

Weekly Underrated Scratcher Shoutout | My Scratch Suggestion | BE MOIST

(added by moderator - I like to add stuff, too!) <- a moderator really added this on April Fools Day when I pretended to be a fake moderator …
Boomer001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Glitched User

Jeffalo wrote:

Boomer001 wrote:

Nambaseking01 wrote:

Boomer001 wrote:

also, you can't report him

Why would you try to report such an awesome account?

…Boomer
i was testing…
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYRDC630zqY
JTTHAGREAT
Scratcher
100+ posts

Glitched User

This is creepy! A 20 year old scratch account with NOTHING in it!

XayCraft360
Scratcher
100+ posts

Glitched User

There's ANOTHER glitched account by the name of @gdpr0000009

<Insert copy of NilsTheBest's OLD uncreative copy of adsuri's uncreative copy of Wahsp's uncreative copy of -ShadowOfTheFuture's- uncreative signature here>

I AM NO LONGER ON SCRATCH
gdpr0000420
New to Scratch
1 post

Glitched User

i tried doing this and it failed
Sheep_maker
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Glitched User

gdpr0000420 wrote:

Assuming the accounts are consecutive, the highest number account seems to be @gdpr0000046, so the next one might be gdpr0000047.

World_Languages wrote:

[…] and changes their username to “gdprxxxxxxx”. […]
Quote from here
Does this mean that Scratch supports username changes? I thought the servers couldn't handle them, so in the rare cases where there needed to be a username change, the ST would have to manually transfer all the account data to a new account and deletes the old one, but if the account needs to be forgotten, there's no need to make a new account to which the data to be deleted is transferred

- Sheep_maker This is a kumquat-free signature. :P
This, my signature, appears below all my posts. Discuss it on my profile, not the forums. Here's how to make your own.
.postsignature { overflow: auto; } .scratchblocks { overflow-x: auto; overflow-y: hidden; }
A-E-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Glitched User

Jeffalo wrote:

Boomer001 wrote:

Nambaseking01 wrote:

Boomer001 wrote:

also, you can't report him

Why would you try to report such an awesome account?

…Boomer
i was testing…
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYRDC630zqY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6ljFaKRTrI
DeleteThisAcount
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Glitched User

Sheep_maker wrote:

gdpr0000420 wrote:

Assuming the accounts are consecutive, the highest number account seems to be @gdpr0000046, so the next one might be gdpr0000047.

World_Languages wrote:

Quote from here
Does this mean that Scratch supports username changes? I thought the servers couldn't handle them, so in the rare cases where there needed to be a username change, the ST would have to manually transfer all the account data to a new account and deletes the old one, but if the account needs to be forgotten, there's no need to make a new account to which the data to be deleted is transferred
I think the username changing system is normally manual, but in these cases where they just need to get rid of an account quickly and effectively, it can be moved automatically (with lots of data loss)

Boomer001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Glitched User

gdpr0000001 joined in 2000, but gdpr0000036 joined in 1999
Victoriix
Scratcher
21 posts

Glitched User

This account is just a test account OR it was a normal account before, but got permenantly deleted on request by the user of the account.

An evil kumqat ate my signature :-(

Evil kumquat wrote:

Nom nom- What? No!
Jeffalo
Scratcher
100+ posts

Glitched User

Boomer001 wrote:

what about gdpr 0
Boomer001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Glitched User

Jeffalo wrote:

Boomer001 wrote:

what about gdpr 0
that's just a random normal scratcher
regder
Scratcher
55 posts

Glitched User

--Explosion-- wrote:

His scratch API page says he joined on midnight of 2000 (Jan. 1st), amd I can't seem to follow him as you said which is wierd.
you can follow him but scratch was made in 2003 so im confused !

when green flag clicked
if <(please stop following me) = [yesssss]> then
say [thats better] for (pick random (1) to (2)) secs
else
<( >:| )> you follow me then my evil kumquat will eat you up ... thanks for not following me :)
end
regder
Scratcher
55 posts

Glitched User

ok dats wierd

<<<wierd>>>

when green flag clicked
else
<( >:| )> you follow me then my evil kumquat will eat you up ... thanks for not following me :)
end
regder
Scratcher
55 posts

Glitched User

DeleteThisAcount wrote:

Sheep_maker wrote:

gdpr0000420 wrote:

World_Languages wrote:

Quote from here
I think the username changing system is normally manual, but in these cases where they just need to get rid of an account quickly and effectively, it can be moved automatically (with lots of data loss)
oki

when green flag clicked
else
end
regder
Scratcher
55 posts

Glitched User

AFasterSlowpoke wrote:

so theres this user called gdpr0000001 and if you go to his profile, there are many weird things.

link: https://scratch.mit.edu/users/gdpr0000001/

First, the location is not given, but you can probably get that from some script or older scratch version.
It joined 20 years ago, before scratch even existed and is also a new scratcher, before the new scratcher status existed.
You cannot comment on his profile, and the comments load forever.
You cannot normally follow him, but there are 140 followers, who probably used some script.
The follow scroll extends way further than its supposed to.
His user id is 15680061, which is not the first account made.
You cant report him either (credit to Boomer001).

Not sure how this was done, but it was probably some hacker who was able to hack the scripts i guess.

I know im not the first person to find about this but still rather intresting.
EVERY ONE IS JUST LYING NOW

when green flag clicked
else
end
j3r0_plays
Scratcher
26 posts

Glitched User

Ok i havent read the whole topic but its intentionally made so you cant follow, see any info about it whatsoever…

Its most likely that all GDPR accounts will be and are deleted except this one at the moment. It makes it eaven more efficient as it deletes the data and just doesnt write junk.

Its quite complicated and might eaven be that GDPR regulations required the data to be destroyed safely by writing some junk over it, but it changed?

-j3r0_plays

Coding incredible things, only to work in the background.
WinUI, PasswordSYS, CopperVM and there is more to code!
move (1) steps forward, but in the backround

Keep on scratching! Dont let the pandemic slow you down!
forever
move (1) steps
end
Victoriix
Scratcher
21 posts

Glitched User

GDPR accounts are accounts that have been ordered to be deleted under GDPR laws. gdpr0000001 is a test account that was made by the st to test the system used to comply with these laws. Every other gdpr account is just a former normal account that has been ordered to be deleted by the owner.

An evil kumqat ate my signature :-(

Evil kumquat wrote:

Nom nom- What? No!
GreenLimeAnimations
Scratcher
7 posts

Glitched User

Victoriix wrote:

GDPR accounts are accounts that have been ordered to be deleted under GDPR laws. gdpr0000001 is a test account that was made by the st to test the system used to comply with these laws. Every other gdpr account is just a former normal account that has been ordered to be deleted by the owner.
oh ok
GloGloStudios
Scratcher
16 posts

Glitched User

AFasterSlowpoke wrote:

so theres this user called gdpr0000001 and if you go to his profile, there are many weird things.

link: https://scratch.mit.edu/users/gdpr0000001/

First, the location is not given, but you can probably get that from some script or older scratch version.
It joined 20 years ago, before scratch even existed and is also a new scratcher, before the new scratcher status existed.
You cannot comment on his profile, and the comments load forever.
You cannot normally follow him, but there are 140 followers, who probably used some script.
The follow scroll extends way further than its supposed to.
His user id is 15680061, which is not the first account made.
You cant report him either (credit to Boomer001).

Not sure how this was done, but it was probably some hacker who was able to hack the scripts i guess.

I know im not the first person to find about this but still rather intresting.

When you delete your Account it sets your Username to that and your join date to Jan 1st, 2020.