Discuss Scratch

AKL-1
Scratcher
14 posts

Bugs and Glitches Directory 3.0

this will have fisheye with the code if you put it in
when (this does not matter) clicked
say [moneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneyoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneyoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneyoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneyoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneyoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneyoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneyoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneyoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneyoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneyoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneyoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneyoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneyoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneyoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneyoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneyoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneyoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneyoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoney]
AKL-1
Scratcher
14 posts

54329 wrote:

Table of Contents:
Information
Quick Fixes
Adding A Topic
Editor
Forums
Player
Website
Other
Archives
Quick Fixes

Quick Fixes are for problems that aren't really bugs, but may seem like it. Here are some solutions that other Scratchers suggest to use to solve these issues!

Have a quick fix? Please submit it using this form:
Username:
Problem:
Fix:
Remember that this form is for quick fixes, not to report bugs.

Right clicks are in the wrong place
The quickest fix is to use shift-left-click instead of right click.
Toggling fullscreen (F11) might help on ChromeOS.
Reloading the project or restarting your browser may fix this, but some users have reported that this does not work.
stickfiregames did not specify who added this, so I'll credit them.

My project won't save
This might just be caused by a bad internet connection, so wait a few minutes and try again.
If you have a large amount of data in lists this may cause the project not to save. Try emptying the lists.
If nothing else works, download your project so you don't lose your work.
This might also be because you are on the wrong account. If you open a project on one account, switch to another account with the project still open, and continue to edit the project, it will not be able to save because you are using the wrong account. Simply switch back to the account that the project is on to be able to save it.
Added by pinkiepie710.

A variable keeps coming back when I delete it
Make sure there are no blocks that still reference the variable. If Scratch finds a block for a variable that doesn't exist it recreates it.
If it's a cloud variable, the server may be out of sync with the project. Go here.

I don't have permission to add someone to my studio
The person you are trying to add has not confirmed their email address, so they are not allowed to curate studios. It has nothing to do with YOUR permissions.
SuperWatt
Scratcher
6 posts

I can't delete small parts from long audio or really do any kind of effect on them.

I've been posting this a lot and looking for a solution constantly!
07Geckoguy
Scratcher
94 posts

SuperWatt wrote:

I can't delete small parts from long audio or really do any kind of effect on them.

I've been posting this a lot and looking for a solution constantly!
I asked a ST member about something similar, scratch has problems with larger audio files.

i'm a servant to three cats and four dogs, i devote way to much time into my stuff, and am willing to collab at any time.

Quality went out the window a long time ago, and the MEMES took over.
Mr_Bloxy
Scratcher
40 posts

I'm just minding my own business on Scratch, playing something, making something or just looking around Scratch, when all of a sudden it changes my language from English to any random language, like Spanish or something. It's really annoying and I have to go inside a project to fix, and it took me a while to work out the fix. Why does this keep happening? Pls fix it. :/:/:/
when green flag clicked
say [FIX IT] for (∞) secs
[/scratchblocks]

Congratulations.
You have just witnessed great wisdom.
I hope.
<((1) + (1)) = [487540509.473574]>
IT IS TRUE!
07Geckoguy
Scratcher
94 posts

Mr_Bloxy wrote:

I'm just minding my own business on Scratch, playing something, making something or just looking around Scratch, when all of a sudden it changes my language from English to any random language, like Spanish or something. It's really annoying and I have to go inside a project to fix, and it took me a while to work out the fix. Why does this keep happening? Pls fix it. :/:/:/
when green flag clicked
[/scratchblocks]

try clicking on the globe inside of projects and make sure its the language you want.

Last edited by 07Geckoguy (Dec. 11, 2019 16:38:11)

i'm a servant to three cats and four dogs, i devote way to much time into my stuff, and am willing to collab at any time.

Quality went out the window a long time ago, and the MEMES took over.
Scratcher
500+ posts

To everyone here:

Please remember that this is NOT where you report bugs and glitches. You can do this by creating a new topic. Once you have made a topic, feel free to request that it be added to the directory here by filling out this brief form. You can also request bug reports be archived if they have been fixed and for GitHub fix links to be added if said bug has one. Thank you.

Click Here To Get Infinite Loves, Favorites and Follows!!!
(Not edited by moderator - don't impersonate a moderator by adding this moderation since a moderator didn't moderate to add this moderation in.)

;
Mr_Bloxy
Scratcher
40 posts

I was adding a project to a studio, when I realised I couldn't scroll down to see all my studios!!!
WHY IS THIS HAPPENING I CAN'T ADD IT TO THE STUDIO I WANT
when green flag clicked
say [LET THE SCRATCH TEAM SEE THIS] for ((1) / (0)) secs

My browser / operating system: MacOS Macintosh X 10.13, Firefox 71.0, No Flash version detected

As well as this, when you add blocks to these posts, you get 3 …-0 BLOCKS WHAT WHY NOT JUST HAVE ONE WHY IS THERE 3

Congratulations.
I hope.
IT IS TRUE!
Scratcher
500+ posts

Mr_Bloxy wrote:

I was adding a project to a studio, when I realised I couldn't scroll down to see all my studios!!!
when green flag clicked

My browser / operating system: MacOS Macintosh X 10.13, Firefox 71.0, No Flash version detected

As well as this, when you add blocks to these posts, you get 3 …-0 BLOCKS WHAT WHY NOT JUST HAVE ONE WHY IS THERE 3

54329 wrote:

To everyone here:

Please remember that this is NOT where you report bugs and glitches. You can do this by creating a new topic. Once you have made a topic, feel free to request that it be added to the directory here by filling out this brief form. You can also request bug reports be archived if they have been fixed and for GitHub fix links to be added if said bug has one. Thank you.

(Not edited by moderator - don't impersonate a moderator by adding this moderation since a moderator didn't moderate to add this moderation in.)

;
DerpMarionette
Scratcher
32 posts

I have been working on a project that isn't even that big and it won't save at all.
Monniasza_spzoo
Scratcher
100+ posts

Topic creator: Monniasza_spzoo
Name of topic: Special effects font doesn't show up
Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/379503/?page=1#post-3784164
Category: Player
Other (optional):
Mr_Bloxy
Scratcher
40 posts

54329 wrote:

Mr_Bloxy wrote:

when green flag clicked

54329 wrote:

To everyone here:

Everyone else is also why is it called bugs and glitches directory then?? That means a place to post bugs and glitches.

Congratulations.
I hope.
IT IS TRUE!
Mr_Bloxy
Scratcher
40 posts

07Geckoguy wrote:

Mr_Bloxy wrote:

when green flag clicked
[/scratchblocks]

try clicking on the globe inside of projects and make sure its the language you want.
I did and it's a pain to do so EVERY TIME WHICH IS LIKE EVERY DAY

Congratulations.
I hope.
IT IS TRUE!
Scratcher
500+ posts

Monniasza_spzoo wrote:

Topic creator: Monniasza_spzoo
Name of topic: Special effects font doesn't show up
Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/379503/?page=1#post-3784164
Category: Player
Other (optional):
Added! Thanks.

;
lau0029
Scratcher
24 posts

There's a annoying glitch when the scratchers share a new project, the project icon is now a scratch cat icon. Please fix it.
think [scratch team fix the bugs]
12349999eeeeeee9S99
Scratcher
43 posts

when green flag clicked
broadcast [ Destroy Audio]

So, When you make large audio clips. Your not able to cut, slow down, Speed up, Sound it up, or even sound it down.
audio is the most troubleson out of them all, and i want it to be fixed quickly.

Last edited by 12349999eeeeeee9S99 (Dec. 17, 2019 14:26:19)

when this sprite clicked
forever
set [Destroy the gachas? v] to [100000%]
end
12349999eeeeeee9S99
Scratcher
43 posts

Mr_Bloxy wrote:

when green flag clicked
[/scratchblocks]

Im pretty sure you wrote this already
think []

when this sprite clicked
forever
end
12349999eeeeeee9S99
Scratcher
43 posts

Mr_Bloxy wrote:

07Geckoguy wrote:

Mr_Bloxy wrote:

when green flag clicked
[/scratchblocks]

I did and it's a pain to do so EVERY TIME WHICH IS LIKE EVERY DAY

I Think you have an older version of 3.0, or a older computer.

Last edited by 12349999eeeeeee9S99 (Dec. 17, 2019 14:41:01)

when this sprite clicked
forever
end
martinat388
Scratcher
100+ posts

the project thumbnail glitch. please fix it

pokemon fan who loves scratch
Twin138956Scratch
Scratcher
500+ posts

OK this needs to be fixed fast. T_T

Start of 5th page lol

Twin138956Scratch - Be Moist!

| Height: 5'11" (182 cm) | Weight: 157 lbs. | Color: Blue | OS: Windows 10 | State: MA | Follower Rank: 256th | Brother: ScratchTeen9300 |
=====
Forum Posts Made: 895/1,000
Scratcher of the Month: TheGamer501

Joke of the Week: What is the difference between a photocopier and a virus?
One makes facsimiles, the other makes sick families.