Discuss Scratch

54329
Scratcher
500+ posts

Bugs and Glitches Directory 3.0

Fun Fact:

This post is the 1st post on the 3rd page of this topic and it hasn't been edited. How did I know that before posting? Magic.

Click Here To Get Infinite Loves, Favorites and Follows!!!
(Not edited by moderator - don't impersonate a moderator by adding this moderation since a moderator didn't moderate to add this moderation in.)

;
adroitwhiz
Scratcher
50 posts

Bugs and Glitches Directory 3.0

“Stamp Sprite Bug” and “Question Mark Bug” are fixed
54329
Scratcher
500+ posts

Bugs and Glitches Directory 3.0

adroitwhiz wrote:

“Stamp Sprite Bug” and “Question Mark Bug” are fixed
Sorry for delay - must've missed this notification. Updating now…

Click Here To Get Infinite Loves, Favorites and Follows!!!
(Not edited by moderator - don't impersonate a moderator by adding this moderation since a moderator didn't moderate to add this moderation in.)

;
nechu0204
Scratcher
0 posts

Bugs and Glitches Directory 3.0

Hi,When l am trying to put pfp it doesn't work but with my other images it works
54329
Scratcher
500+ posts

Bugs and Glitches Directory 3.0

KingKey3 wrote:

Hi everyone, I'm informing you about a super funny bug that made me sad. As you may know, my game released 1 day ago is a sensation and, to my great surprise, moved to the 13th place of trending. But today, Turn, my game, is no longer in the trending ???? !!!!
I died laughing and at the same time sad. Can someone explain to me this phenomenon ???

Thanks,

KingKey3


Turn : There it is !!!! CLICK


nechu0204 wrote:

Hi,When l am trying to put pfp it doesn't work but with my other images it works
Thanks for reporting these bugs/glitches! Instead of posting them here, please make a new topic describing all about them. Thanks.

Click Here To Get Infinite Loves, Favorites and Follows!!!
(Not edited by moderator - don't impersonate a moderator by adding this moderation since a moderator didn't moderate to add this moderation in.)

;
Giridhari
Scratcher
2 posts

Bugs and Glitches Directory 3.0

when ever i am trying to test my new game school teacher trouble it freezes and says the page is unresponsive. tell me wether it happenes for you all . you can start the game by clicking S . use spacebar to make ben jump by 50 pixels. please reply fastly
Monniasza_spzoo
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bugs and Glitches Directory 3.0

Topic creator: Monniasza_spzoo
Name of topic: Different font in image editor and stage
Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/376509/?page=1#post-3761140
Category: Editor and player
Other: Two categories are chosen because font is different beetween both editor and player.

Last edited by Monniasza_spzoo (Dec. 8, 2019 12:26:13)

54329
Scratcher
500+ posts

Bugs and Glitches Directory 3.0

Monniasza_spzoo wrote:

Topic creator: Monniasza
Name of topic: Different font in image editor and stage
Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/376509/?page=1#post-3761140
Category: Editor and player
Other: Two categories are chosen because font is different beetween both editor and player.
Hmm, between the two, which one would you say is more severely affected by this bug (which font is better)?

Click Here To Get Infinite Loves, Favorites and Follows!!!
(Not edited by moderator - don't impersonate a moderator by adding this moderation since a moderator didn't moderate to add this moderation in.)

;
lau0029
Scratcher
24 posts

Bugs and Glitches Directory 3.0

every time i remix a project apperars a 404 error, Scratch team, PLEASE fix that, i'm being serious. It's an important message.
when green flag clicked
Fix the bugs
<[ v] it contains bugs and glitches >
lau0029
Scratcher
24 posts

Bugs and Glitches Directory 3.0

There's a bug that every time i share a project, it appears an error, Please fix the bug. Scratch team.

Last edited by lau0029 (Nov. 20, 2019 18:26:15)

54329
Scratcher
500+ posts

Bugs and Glitches Directory 3.0

lau0029 wrote:

every time i remix a project apperars a 404 error, Scratch team, PLEASE fix that, i'm being serious. It's an important message.
when green flag clicked
Fix the bugs
<[ v] it contains bugs and glitches >
Thanks for reporting this! Please create a new topic about this bug. Thanks!

Click Here To Get Infinite Loves, Favorites and Follows!!!
(Not edited by moderator - don't impersonate a moderator by adding this moderation since a moderator didn't moderate to add this moderation in.)

;
lau0029
Scratcher
24 posts

Bugs and Glitches Directory 3.0

lau0029 wrote:

There's a bug that every time i share a project, it appears an error, Please fix the bug. Scratch team.
Monniasza_spzoo
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bugs and Glitches Directory 3.0

54329 wrote:

Monniasza_spzoo wrote:

Topic creator: Monniasza
Name of topic: Different font in image editor and stage
Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/376509/?page=1#post-3761140
Category: Editor and player
Other: Two categories are chosen because font is different beetween both editor and player.
Hmm, between the two, which one would you say is more severely affected by this bug (which font is better)?
Player, because font in editor is correct.
TheNightWolfKid
Scratcher
1 post

Bugs and Glitches Directory 3.0


Hey, I have a problem where I can't put sprites from my previous projects in my backpack. This is really bad because I have literally been making new outros for every project or painstakingly copying each individual piece of coding, costumes, and sounds into my backpack. I can copy stuff from other people's projects just fine! WHAT IS GOING ON HERE????
54329
Scratcher
500+ posts

Bugs and Glitches Directory 3.0

Monniasza_spzoo wrote:

54329 wrote:

Monniasza_spzoo wrote:

Topic creator: Monniasza
Name of topic: Different font in image editor and stage
Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/376509/?page=1#post-3761140
Category: Editor and player
Other: Two categories are chosen because font is different beetween both editor and player.
Hmm, between the two, which one would you say is more severely affected by this bug (which font is better)?
Player, because font in editor is correct.
Sorry for the delay. This has been added.

TheNightWolfKid wrote:

Hey, I have a problem where I can't put sprites from my previous projects in my backpack. This is really bad because I have literally been making new outros for every project or painstakingly copying each individual piece of coding, costumes, and sounds into my backpack. I can copy stuff from other people's projects just fine! WHAT IS GOING ON HERE????
Please make a new topic to report bugs/glitches. Thanks!

Click Here To Get Infinite Loves, Favorites and Follows!!!
(Not edited by moderator - don't impersonate a moderator by adding this moderation since a moderator didn't moderate to add this moderation in.)

;
venyanwarrior
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bugs and Glitches Directory 3.0

Topic creator: venyanwarrior
Name of topic: No last post documentation
Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/301611/
Category: Forum
Other (optional): This is an updated post from wolfcat67's post.

Last edited by venyanwarrior (Dec. 5, 2019 20:58:40)


This post was brought to you by the Fat Yoshi Gang.

plz join studio thx

GENERATION 370: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment. I did not start this.
54329
Scratcher
500+ posts

Bugs and Glitches Directory 3.0

venyanwarrior wrote:

Topic creator: venyanwarrior
Name of topic: No last post documentation
Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/301611/
Category: Forum
Other (optional): This is an updated post from wolfcat67's post.
Added. Thanks for taking over that topic. I still get those sometimes.

Click Here To Get Infinite Loves, Favorites and Follows!!!
(Not edited by moderator - don't impersonate a moderator by adding this moderation since a moderator didn't moderate to add this moderation in.)

;
kirbystarlord32
Scratcher
12 posts

Bugs and Glitches Directory 3.0


When I try to load a lot of comments on griffpatch's profile, It signs me out.
play sound [ Eternal Pain ]

Last edited by kirbystarlord32 (Dec. 7, 2019 19:41:12)


kirbystarlord32
when green flag clicked
set [ Scatch on] to [Yes]
set [ Forever] to [I will!]
JustLemmeTry
Scratcher
6 posts

Bugs and Glitches Directory 3.0

theres this REALLY annoying glitch were when i try to resize something, the sizes are EXTREMELY inconsistent. For one project, the biggest it can get is 4890, but on another project, the biggest size it can be is 34 (and yes, it has only reached 34, and wouldn't let me change it back to 100).

GREEN BEANS
also hi how ya doin

broadcast [memes v] and wait

07Geckoguy
Scratcher
94 posts

Bugs and Glitches Directory 3.0

JustLemmeTry wrote:

theres this REALLY annoying glitch were when i try to resize something, the sizes are EXTREMELY inconsistent. For one project, the biggest it can get is 4890, but on another project, the biggest size it can be is 34 (and yes, it has only reached 34, and wouldn't let me change it back to 100).
Make a blank coustume, and have the size change on that costume then back to the one you want changed.

i'm a servant to three cats and four dogs, i devote way to much time into my stuff, and am willing to collab at any time.


Quality went out the window a long time ago, and the MEMES took over.

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile