Discuss Scratch

BuddytheCreativist
Scratcher
14 posts

Bugs and Glitches Directory 3.0

There is a glitch on the editor when the squares on the editor turn to circles,it is very strange,can someone describe that.
Twin138956Scratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I AM HAVING TROUBLE WITH SAVING PROJECTS AGAIN!

Twin138956Scratch - Be Moist!

| Height: 5'11" (182 cm) | Weight: 157 lbs. | Color: Blue | OS: Windows 10 | State: MA | Follower Rank: 259th | Brother: ScratchTeen9300 |
=====
Forum Posts Made: [1,000]/1,000
Scratcher of the Month: TheGamer501

Joke of the Week: Teacher: When my future children ask me about my highschool graduation… And how I answer: “The graduation was great! But the reception was terrible.” (credit to me lol)
lol
pedrolg
Scratcher
30 posts

When I am going to the discussion forums and Portugues, the blocks are in another language that I dont understand.
itschaoticcrazycat
New to Scratch
500+ posts

There is a glitch in unsharing projects, 2 actually.
1: Somehow, I unshared a project, and it said it was still shared. (EDIT: i RE-LOADED THE PAGE, THIS ISN'T A GLITCH)
2: When you re-share, it makes a trending glitch and makes it go on trending.

Last edited by itschaoticcrazycat (Sept. 18, 2020 19:00:26)

itschaoticcrazycat wrote:

miltank use rollout on the 60 and the 120 second forum rules

My Quote of The Month:
“Kindness, generosity, love: oh my gosh! I'm so blessed! But so are you, and don't ever forget that.”

u786786
Scratcher
2 posts

SOUND/MUSIC is not working!

Last edited by u786786 (Sept. 20, 2020 05:49:58)

fightyrams
Scratcher
29 posts

the leg of the scratch cat is the same part as the belly! it's really hard to animate it!
scratchaholic_1
Scratcher
21 posts

my messages are broken i get the same message over and over and over again

when green flag clicked
if <<[glitching] = [yes]>> then
say [darn] for (2) secs

end

Scratchaholic_1
enjoys programming and drawing
define scratch
forever
change [amount of fun] by (999999999999999999)
end
Jazzy-101
Scratcher
1 post

I couldn't find this up in any categories you have probably heard of it Error loading backpack it has been going on for a while and I haven't been able to make a lot of projects because of it and on top of that I can't fix it does anyone know how?

Last edited by Jazzy-101 (Sept. 29, 2020 03:43:52)

fightyrams
Scratcher
29 posts

itschaoticcrazycat wrote:

2: When you re-share, it makes a trending glitch and makes it go on trending.
only if you have more than 100 lovs and favs
vensah
Scratcher
3 posts

My browser / operating system: MacOS Macintosh X 10.15.7, Safari 14.0, No Flash version detected

every single time I draw a sprite scratch only shows most of it and a bit is disappearing, like if I draw a square with an outline I can seer the outline on one corner and the outline is thinner on the other side. basically I cannot see some parts of the sprite. can you give me a solution to this please?

Last edited by vensah (Oct. 1, 2020 10:23:03)

vensah
Scratcher
3 posts

and some times when I have a lot of clones the clones disappear until I press key on my keyboard

My browser / operating system: MacOS Macintosh X 10.15.7, Safari 14.0, No Flash version detected
53-Rougue_Draws-79
Scratcher
4 posts

So, I'm having quite the problem here. I reloaded the page I was on this morning, and it said that scratch had crashed. I thought nothing of it, but I went to my messages and none of my messages are showing up except for one message from scratch team telling me I've been invited to become a scratcher. I've been a scratcher for a couple months now so this is out of the ordinary. I went to the main page where usually it shows you what the people your following are doing, and it shows nothing but a message saying click here to check out people you might like to follow. I looked at my profile, and the people I'm following are still there, and it still says I'm a scratcher. I'm very confused, is this happening to anyone else?
-writinq-
Scratcher
12 posts

I have been having a problem with my messages as well!
Sunshine_Wolfie
Scratcher
33 posts

53-Rougue_Draws-79 wrote:

So, I'm having quite the problem here. I reloaded the page I was on this morning, and it said that scratch had crashed. I thought nothing of it, but I went to my messages and none of my messages are showing up except for one message from scratch team telling me I've been invited to become a scratcher. I've been a scratcher for a couple months now so this is out of the ordinary. I went to the main page where usually it shows you what the people your following are doing, and it shows nothing but a message saying click here to check out people you might like to follow. I looked at my profile, and the people I'm following are still there, and it still says I'm a scratcher. I'm very confused, is this happening to anyone else?
This happened to me as well!
53-Rougue_Draws-79
Scratcher
4 posts

Sunshine_Wolfie wrote:

This happened to me as well!

Thank goodness- I'm so glad it's not just me. But this means something is happening with the website.
OisinFan62
Scratcher
15 posts

can scratch fix the bug already
reid8
Scratcher
41 posts

The same thing happened to me… I was getting a notification that i was invited to become a ‘scratcher’. Phew! It's not just me!
reid8
Scratcher
41 posts

oh sorry I forgot to quote this but this is happening to me right now
reid8
Scratcher
41 posts

Thanks Scratch for fixing the message bug!!!
53-Rougue_Draws-79
Scratcher
4 posts

Woo its fixed! That was much faster than expected