Discuss Scratch

Twin138956Scratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bugs and Glitches Directory 3.0

I was making a project back in 2019, and it has a huge 12,778 blocks total.

I think the block limit could be 12,800.

Twin138956Scratch - Be Moist!

| Height: 5'11" (182 cm) | Weight: 157 lbs. | Color: Blue | OS: Windows 10 | State: MA | Follower Rank: 259th | Brother: ScratchTeen9300 |
=====
Forum Posts Made: [1,000]/1,000
Scratcher of the Month: TheGamer501

Joke of the Week: Teacher: When my future children ask me about my highschool graduation… And how I answer: “The graduation was great! But the reception was terrible.” (credit to me lol)
lol
OlmKhalil
Scratcher
40 posts

What about when your coding a project go into something else like the paint editor or a different sprite go back into one sprite and the code then gets jumbled up and into one another it's so annoying for me!!

Hi guys I'm @OlmKhalil Check out my stuff BEST GAME SO FAR

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/398269768

Also Check Out my alt -Stratos-
Be Sure to Follow this and -Stratos-' account I'm hoping for stratos to have 1k by the end of this month

HAPPY SCRATCHING
quertup
Scratcher
2 posts

Hi ,

I'm @quertup, what happened was on the account @quertup_test. I am sending this message to inform you of a problem. In fact, I exported a sprite in a project (so far everything is fine) but there were variables inside, when I exported it in the project the variables were no longer there. I had to then fix everything while on the Scratch 2 version there was no problem. I hope you will solve this problem.

Good luck and good continuation, Quertup.
cooled_to_code
Scratcher
9 posts

my problem is the change size by block does nothing
J_Coder26
Scratcher
36 posts

cooled_to_code wrote:

my problem is the change size by block does nothing

If a sprite is too big already, the change size block won't work. Some sprite can only go up to a size of 50 while others can go up to 200…

Last edited by J_Coder26 (June 9, 2020 19:21:02)

cl_oud
Scratcher
5 posts

My project can't save. It just says over and over again ‘Project can’t save'

54329 wrote:

~The Bugs and Glitches Directory 3.0 (like Scratch!)~
Table of Contents:
Information
Quick Fixes
Adding A Topic
Editor
Forums
Player
Website
Other
Archives
Information:

Welcome to the Bugs and Glitches Forum Directory. Here, you can find all the bugs and glitches imaginable! To go through this list, please type ctrl+F and search for your desired bug/glitch. Search have no results? Create a new topic for it! Unfortunately, I'm not as cool as banana439monkey and most likely can't update this list automatically (though I'll try). Please check out the Adding A Topic section and fill out the simple form to add a topic. All outdated/fixed bugs and glitches will be moved to the Bugs and Glitches Archive. If there is still a topic on the main directory list that is either resolved or outdated, please let me know so I can move it.

If you have any questions, comments, concerns or suggestions, please let me know! Thanks!

Thanks banana439monkey and stickfiregames for the first two topics.
Ultra_Lava_9
Scratcher
22 posts

help, every time i upload a sound it's suddenly really quiet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Make it stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
supercoderlg10
Scratcher
24 posts

When I click “See Project Page”, and the “About” button is there, it takes me straight to “About Scratch”.

Have a nice day!
- supercoderlg10
Maker of cool games and animations
supercoderlg10
Scratcher
24 posts

Ultra_Lava_9 wrote:

help, every time i upload a sound it's suddenly really quiet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Make it stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Same here, my dude.

Have a nice day!
- supercoderlg10
Maker of cool games and animations
Giridhari
Scratcher
3 posts

bigbook3 wrote:

do you guys know how to change thumbnails on projects because my thumbnail is locked
u can create the thumbnail as a backdrop. u dont need to use it in the code.after u finish coding open the backdrop and save the project. you will see that the backdrop will be tumbnail

add this code
when green flag clicked
switch backdrop to [game backdrop v]
SekachJunior
Scratcher
3 posts

Hello, I have a problem related to the fact that my project does not issue by name.
Link to the project: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/370592470/
It does not issue if you write or copy the name of the project itself. What could be the reason?
Giridhari
Scratcher
3 posts

this bug was reported already
adding this block freezes my game:
create clone of [ myself]
delete this clone

Last edited by Giridhari (June 10, 2020 16:57:04)

MadguysaTest
Scratcher
20 posts

this person gdpr0000001 first is a glitched account that was made before scratch even existed and they also cannot be followed
Mewtwo_vs_Darkria
Scratcher
8 posts

Theres a recent bug on projects not allowing people to remix (they remix but it says it is their own thing) so whats up with that?

I'm an Animator with not many followers I do great animations (apparently).

This isn't a joke I make animations and I am Underrated

Underrated Definition: Where you are unnoticed for your projects and are really good at something
Got My profile here and click that blue button

when green flag clicked
say [Follow me!!!]
go to [my profile v]
<touching [My follow button and click it... v] ?>
projectpoke
Scratcher
43 posts

hi ummm not quite a bug but i heart+faved a project and this happened
well ummm it looks like theres no webpage for the image so go to this project aaah my BRAIN by 44444444444445546789 it is a slideshow-thingy that shows what happened

My name is projectpoke!
my alt is 44444444444445546789
I do F4F
I Collab
No advertising

Love Mail - My record is 95
I share!
And if you have a raffle then let me know bc i like them
Please join my Q and A!
I :: sound :: hat
Use scratchblocks plugin :: sound :: stack
Scratchblocks :: operators
plugin ( oh yes i do :: operators ) <its so cool :: operators> :: operators :: cap
projectpoke
Scratcher
43 posts

MadguysaTest wrote:

this person gdpr0000001 first is a glitched account that was made before scratch even existed and they also cannot be followed
HOW???

My name is projectpoke!
my alt is 44444444444445546789
I do F4F
I Collab
No advertising

Love Mail - My record is 95
I share!
And if you have a raffle then let me know bc i like them
Please join my Q and A!
I :: sound :: hat
Use scratchblocks plugin :: sound :: stack
Scratchblocks :: operators
plugin ( oh yes i do :: operators ) <its so cool :: operators> :: operators :: cap
quertup
Scratcher
2 posts

quertup wrote:

Hi ,

I'm @quertup, what happened was on the account @quertup_test. I am sending this message to inform you of a problem. In fact, I exported a sprite in a project (so far everything is fine) but there were variables inside, when I exported it in the project the variables were no longer there. I had to then fix everything while on the Scratch 2 version there was no problem. I hope you will solve this problem.

Where are we supposed to send this information? Because I sent it several days ago and I still haven't received an answer.
hotwheel2007
Scratcher
30 posts

Bug: FULLSCREEN VIEW BROKEN

On my iOS device, the full ten player is completely broken! I dunno how to explain it, so just go see for yourself! It probably occurs on almost all devices, but I experienced it on an iPad running iPadOS 13.5.1
Monniasza_spzoo
Scratcher
100+ posts

hotwheel2007 wrote:

Bug: FULLSCREEN VIEW BROKEN

On my iOS device, the full ten player is completely broken! I dunno how to explain it, so just go see for yourself! It probably occurs on almost all devices, but I experienced it on an iPad running iPadOS 13.5.1
Create a new thread and/or open an issue on GitHub.
J_Coder26
Scratcher
36 posts

quertup wrote:

quertup wrote:

Hi ,

Where are we supposed to send this information? Because I sent it several days ago and I still haven't received an answer.

Try sending a message to the Scratch Team. Go here… https://scratch.mit.edu/contact-us/