Discuss Scratch

OurPrincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SDS Feedback (Help Improve The SDS!)

Suggestions
  • Climate change
  • Nature
  • Animals
  • Earth
  • Exploration
They mostly revolve around nature.

Last edited by OurPrincess (Feb. 17, 2020 10:56:48)


officially moved to @-liffeydays- and @-TheLatest-
R4356th
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SDS Feedback (Help Improve The SDS!)

OurPrincess wrote:

Suggestions
  • Climate change
  • Nature
  • Animals
  • Earth
  • Exploration
They mostly revolve around nature.
Please post your ideas here:
https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/93627/ .
Thank you.

Q/A Regarding the Suggestions Category & Why Some Suggestions Got Rejected
List of Scratch Modifications And Other Block-Based Programming Languages
Helpful Converters to Help You With Conversion
Workarounds for Blocks Scratch Does Not Have
Scratch Translator SDS Translator Scratch Wiki Editor(Test (English and Bengali)& English) Writer Microsoft Dev 1000+ posts
The Scratch Movie Collaboration Thread Remix this!
R Advertising™

If you found something offensive in my posts, I am so sorry for that.
-Accio-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SDS Feedback (Help Improve The SDS!)

R4356th wrote:

R4356th wrote:

Also the curators are so rude! They treat us as beggars and criminals!
Sorry for a rude reply again.
Also this one is there every SDS.
I apologise for the late response. Could you please elaborate on what you mean by being treated like beggars and criminals?

sowut123 wrote:

SDS Name: Remix a starter project

What was good:
  • Might be good for new scratchers.

What could be improved:
  • Allow more projects to be remixed.

How this could be improved:
  • The first SDS was to remix any project in the studio, so maybe allowing remixing of projects on the front page?

Suggestions?
  • All the projects were same-y, so just don't make the studio theme around remixing a certain set of projects.
Thanks for your feedback! We will make sure to keep this in mind when creating future SDS's.

Hi There! I'm -Accio-

Potterhead | Ravenclaw | Forum Helper | SDS Curator | Science | Math

Stay Home, Save Lives
R4356th
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SDS Feedback (Help Improve The SDS!)

-Accio- wrote:

I apologise for the late response. Could you please elaborate on what you mean by being treated like beggars and criminals?
The SDS curators behave so badly with other Scratchers on the studio. Also, we cannot rely on their words always, too. They say something one day, and say something other another day. They also take the fact that they are SDS curators as credit and start showing-off. Writing it in the signature on the forums or the profile is one thing, and behaving arrogantly is another thing.

Q/A Regarding the Suggestions Category & Why Some Suggestions Got Rejected
List of Scratch Modifications And Other Block-Based Programming Languages
Helpful Converters to Help You With Conversion
Workarounds for Blocks Scratch Does Not Have
Scratch Translator SDS Translator Scratch Wiki Editor(Test (English and Bengali)& English) Writer Microsoft Dev 1000+ posts
The Scratch Movie Collaboration Thread Remix this!
R Advertising™

If you found something offensive in my posts, I am so sorry for that.
OurPrincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SDS Feedback (Help Improve The SDS!)

R4356th wrote:

-Accio- wrote:

I apologise for the late response. Could you please elaborate on what you mean by being treated like beggars and criminals?
The SDS curators behave so badly with other Scratchers on the studio. Also, we cannot rely on their words always, too. They say something one day, and say something other another day. They also take the fact that they are SDS curators as credit and start showing-off. Writing it in the signature on the forums or the profile is one thing, and behaving arrogantly is another thing.
Are you sure you're talking about the actual SDS curators? I've never actually seen a SDS curator be like that.

officially moved to @-liffeydays- and @-TheLatest-
Platinai
Scratcher
90 posts

SDS Feedback (Help Improve The SDS!)

SDS Name: Remix a Starter Project
What was good:
It gave people ideas for projects and was accessible for new scratchers who may not be good at coding.

What could be improved:
The thing is, it's not very creative. Most of them have the same thumbnail etc, because it's not encouraging you to come up with ideas, it's literally giving you a project and making you remix it.

How this could be improved:
Just not do starter project SDS's in the future? Lol it's not like you were going to but idk

Suggestions?
Foreign Cultures (where you teach others about your country)

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀. ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀♛ tinai ♛


⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀. ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ωяιтιиg ♛ нαмιℓтσи ♛ нαяяу ρσттєя ♛ gяανιту fαℓℓѕ
R4356th
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SDS Feedback (Help Improve The SDS!)

OurPrincess wrote:

Are you sure you're talking about the actual SDS curators? I've never actually seen a SDS curator be like that.
Yeah.

Q/A Regarding the Suggestions Category & Why Some Suggestions Got Rejected
List of Scratch Modifications And Other Block-Based Programming Languages
Helpful Converters to Help You With Conversion
Workarounds for Blocks Scratch Does Not Have
Scratch Translator SDS Translator Scratch Wiki Editor(Test (English and Bengali)& English) Writer Microsoft Dev 1000+ posts
The Scratch Movie Collaboration Thread Remix this!
R Advertising™

If you found something offensive in my posts, I am so sorry for that.
-Accio-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SDS Feedback (Help Improve The SDS!)

R4356th wrote:

OurPrincess wrote:

Are you sure you're talking about the actual SDS curators? I've never actually seen a SDS curator be like that.
Yeah.
Could you please give a specific example?

Hi There! I'm -Accio-

Potterhead | Ravenclaw | Forum Helper | SDS Curator | Science | Math

Stay Home, Save Lives
-Accio-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SDS Feedback (Help Improve The SDS!)

Platinai wrote:

SDS Name: Remix a Starter Project
What was good:
It gave people ideas for projects and was accessible for new scratchers who may not be good at coding.

What could be improved:
The thing is, it's not very creative. Most of them have the same thumbnail etc, because it's not encouraging you to come up with ideas, it's literally giving you a project and making you remix it.

How this could be improved:
Just not do starter project SDS's in the future? Lol it's not like you were going to but idk

Suggestions?
Foreign Cultures (where you teach others about your country)
Thanks for your feedback. We'll make sure to keep it in mind when creating future SDS's.

Hi There! I'm -Accio-

Potterhead | Ravenclaw | Forum Helper | SDS Curator | Science | Math

Stay Home, Save Lives
Nambaseking01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SDS Feedback (Help Improve The SDS!)

SDS Name: Remix a Starter Project

What was good:
  • I didn't even know there were starter projects on Scratch, so it made me find out.
  • It's very easy to make a project for it, most design studios have a long explanation and this one was quite a break since you can just remix.

What could be improved:
  • Even though I stated this as an advantage, I also think it's not good that projects are very easy to make. The usual hardness makes everything easier.

How this could be improved:
  • So, uh, basically just find very random topics instead of basic ones like Scratch Starter Projects or the End of the Decade - make stuff like Micro and Prehistory like you did before.

Suggestions?
  • idk, my suggestion was above

Nambaseking01 (Nammy) | 4.8k+ Posts | Stay Safe | My Quality Scratch Shop

Weekly Scratcher Shoutout | My Scratch Suggestion | WASH YOUR HANDS!

(added by moderator - I like to add stuff, too!) <- a moderator really added this on April Fools Day when I pretended to be a fake moderator …
R4356th
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SDS Feedback (Help Improve The SDS!)

-Accio- wrote:

R4356th wrote:

OurPrincess wrote:

Are you sure you're talking about the actual SDS curators? I've never actually seen a SDS curator be like that.
Yeah.
Could you please give a specific example?
What kind of? Are you asking for a link? I don't have any now.

Q/A Regarding the Suggestions Category & Why Some Suggestions Got Rejected
List of Scratch Modifications And Other Block-Based Programming Languages
Helpful Converters to Help You With Conversion
Workarounds for Blocks Scratch Does Not Have
Scratch Translator SDS Translator Scratch Wiki Editor(Test (English and Bengali)& English) Writer Microsoft Dev 1000+ posts
The Scratch Movie Collaboration Thread Remix this!
R Advertising™

If you found something offensive in my posts, I am so sorry for that.
DirectorOfCoding
Scratcher
4 posts

SDS Feedback (Help Improve The SDS!)

Hi, I was just thinking that some of us coders aren't very popular. You can help us by bringing in more viewers by adding a “similar projects” bar nearby remixes.
OurPrincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SDS Feedback (Help Improve The SDS!)

DirectorOfCoding wrote:

Hi, I was just thinking that some of us coders aren't very popular. You can help us by bringing in more viewers by adding a “similar projects” bar nearby remixes.
That's been suggested many times before. And next time, please make your own topic. Link to duplicate coming soon.

officially moved to @-liffeydays- and @-TheLatest-
-GentooPenguin-
Scratcher
100+ posts

SDS Feedback (Help Improve The SDS!)

SDS Name: Remix A Starter Project

What was good:
  • It gave New Scratchers an opportunity to remix a starter project and get some views.
  • It was very creative as the remixes could be anything.
  • There is a 5 random facts about me starter project, so Scratchers are able to know other Scratchers' interests.

Suggestions?
  • Next time, I think it would be a good idea to make an SDS that is good for Scratchers as well as New Scratchers; the Remix A Starter Project SDS was very for New Scratchers, not so much for Scratchers who have been using the website for a long time.

I create games and artwork and I help out on some of the forums.
If you would like me to make you a profile pic, ask on my profile and I might make you one!
The Six Leaf Clover - Animation
bigpuppy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SDS Feedback (Help Improve The SDS!)

-GentooPenguin- wrote:

SDS Name: Remix A Starter Project

What was good:
  • It gave New Scratchers an opportunity to remix a starter project and get some views.
  • It was very creative as the remixes could be anything.
  • There is a 5 random facts about me starter project, so Scratchers are able to know other Scratchers' interests.

Suggestions?
  • Next time, I think it would be a good idea to make an SDS that is good for Scratchers as well as New Scratchers; the Remix A Starter Project SDS was very for New Scratchers, not so much for Scratchers who have been using the website for a long time.
Thank you for the feedback! If you come up with any studio ideas that you think would involve the whole community, you can submit them here: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/93627/ Thanks again!

SteveAgent
Scratcher
22 posts

SDS Feedback (Help Improve The SDS!)

Hello SDS! I know everyone cannot participate If everyone participate sds would more fun
Yeah! Everyone scratcher in sds
-SDS LOVE YOU
SDS UPDATE REPORT add everyone and polite them
when this sds clicked
say [invited you:):):):):D:D:D]
forever
fun
end
-Accio-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SDS Feedback (Help Improve The SDS!)

SteveAgent wrote:

Hello SDS! I know everyone cannot participate If everyone participate sds would more fun
Yeah! Everyone scratcher in sds
-SDS LOVE YOU
SDS UPDATE REPORT add everyone and polite them
when this sds clicked
say [invited you:):):):):D:D:D]
forever
fun
end
I’m a bit confused by what you’re saying here. Could you please elaborate?

Hi There! I'm -Accio-

Potterhead | Ravenclaw | Forum Helper | SDS Curator | Science | Math

Stay Home, Save Lives

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile