Discuss Scratch

speedy_turtle101
Scratcher
12 posts

Scratch Alpha and Beta Version Megathread

Imma add all of this to a zip archive, for backup.
Sans76401
Scratcher
16 posts

I actually could run Squeak 0.1
I downloaded Squeak 0.2 and replaced the already existing squeak.image file with the 0.1 file.
And voila,everything works (not for me tho,its very confusing to use)

im a little depressed potato

Col_Cat228
Scratcher
500+ posts

I love them! (even tho i downloaded them before this, sorry)

The glitch is here
HappyMohid
Scratcher
55 posts

speedy_turtle101 wrote:

Needed: 1.0, 1.0.1 (link broken)
edit someone found them?

i have them but i cant link to download things becuase i dont send links on the forums that are out of scratch
HappyMohid
Scratcher
55 posts

plus scratch archive on deveian art can help
Col_Cat228
Scratcher
500+ posts

You can download 1.0 here

The glitch is here
Col_Cat228
Scratcher
500+ posts

speedy_turtle101 wrote:

Experimental Viewer (2.0 alpha test) here (open with
Firefox or Windows Media Player )
good resource for 2.00 betas
How do you open .swf files????

The glitch is here
jettypumpkin07
Scratcher
500+ posts

Col_Cat228 wrote:

SWF files are actually Flash player apps, which you probably know were often used to play online games like Run.
There's an program you can download called Newgrounds Player, which can run Flash apps offline. Get it here.
There is a similar thing you can get from Adobe themselves, but it hasn't been updated in a long time and can be glitchy.
Since Scratch 2 is mostly programmed in Flash, you should be able to run it in the players mentioned above.

Last edited by jettypumpkin07 (June 24, 2020 07:50:22)

Oh no! You found an evil kumquat, hiding in my signature! OM NOM NOM!
Hi there, I'm jettypumpkin07. This is my signature, which appears below every post I make. Click here to learn more!
Here are some of the projects I've been working on lately. Click on a link below to try something!
Awesome Game Studio - Super Mario World Maker - Super Cat-Former Five - Super Cat-Former World
Need help with your Scratch coding? Click here! Do you want cat blocks to overrun Scratch? Tap here!
Ever found the Search bar broken on the forums? Go here! To learn more about what I do, press here!

"When you say “support,” please explain why you support the suggestion. This is a discussion forum, not a ballot box." ~ Za-Chary (OP)
Col_Cat228
Scratcher
500+ posts

jettypumpkin07 wrote:

Col_Cat228 wrote:

SWF files are actually Flash player apps, which you probably know were often used to play online games like Run.
There's an program you can download called Newgrounds Player, which can run Flash apps offline. Get it here.
There is a similar thing you can get from Adobe themselves, but it hasn't been updated in a long time and can be glitchy.
Since Scratch 2 is mostly programmed in Flash, you should be able to run it in the players mentioned above.
No. That file i download DOES NOT WORK. That file CANNOT BE OPENED. That file DOES NOT install “newsgrounds” or anything. That file DOES NOT open .swf files.
My browser / operating system: MacOS Macintosh X 10.13.6, Chrome 83.0.4103.97, No Flash version detected

The glitch is here
jirfeww
New to Scratch
16 posts

Col_Cat228 wrote:

jettypumpkin07 wrote:

Col_Cat228 wrote:

No. That file i download DOES NOT WORK. That file CANNOT BE OPENED. That file DOES NOT install “newsgrounds” or anything. That file DOES NOT open .swf files.
My browser / operating system: MacOS Macintosh X 10.13.6, Chrome 83.0.4103.97, No Flash version detected
Hmm… I guess that's a coincidence. You use MacOS, right?

Last edited by jirfeww (June 25, 2020 14:24:08)

Secret message encoded! -> Oh, you found me! Well, that's great because you know the message: You are the best Scratcher in the world, simple or not, you are always perfect. I will be always helping you if you need help, because you are you and you know it.
Col_Cat228
Scratcher
500+ posts

jirfeww wrote:

Col_Cat228 wrote:

jettypumpkin07 wrote:

Col_Cat228 wrote:

Yes, MacOS X

The glitch is here
Capitan_Florida_2
Scratcher
100+ posts

Col_Cat228 wrote:

jirfeww wrote:

Col_Cat228 wrote:

jettypumpkin07 wrote:

Col_Cat228 wrote:

Yes, MacOS X
which was rebranded back to macos in 2016 from os x
macos also is the name of the os used on all apple devices that were computers or laptops before 2001 when mac os x came out

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Quote of the whatever: “It's time to chillax.” - Roblox, item #7074764, Chill, 2009
we just gotta get back to the website
make a better signature you lazy person make an sds project in time
yeah that's the truth sbout meh