Discuss Scratch

inmyhouse123
New to Scratch
2 posts

How to make a 1.4 mod

Could you help to do a tutorial on how to change the logo and the title of Scratch?
I think it's very important to us that new boy….
liam48D
Scratcher
1000+ posts

How to make a 1.4 mod

inmyhouse123 wrote:

Could you help to do a tutorial on how to change the logo and the title of Scratch?
I think it's very important to us that new boy….
Please don't necropost..

202e-202e-202e-202e-202e UNI-CODE~~~~~
dude341
Scratcher
1000+ posts

How to make a 1.4 mod

liam48D wrote:

inmyhouse123 wrote:

Could you help to do a tutorial on how to change the logo and the title of Scratch?
I think it's very important to us that new boy….
Please don't necropost..
You can't necropost a tutorial or suggestion.

Placeholder
Dragonboy105
Scratcher
53 posts

How to make a 1.4 mod

Help! My computer isn't opening the files it said:
This file isn't supported or it has been damaged

I exist. :: hat
I am [very v] sure I exist :: operators
To [prove v] that I exist, I have written [this.] :: motion cap
Dragonboy105
Scratcher
53 posts

How to make a 1.4 mod

Dragonboy105 wrote:

Help! My computer isn't opening the files it said:
This file isn't supported or it has been damaged
I fixed it.

I exist. :: hat
I am [very v] sure I exist :: operators
To [prove v] that I exist, I have written [this.] :: motion cap
liam48D
Scratcher
1000+ posts

How to make a 1.4 mod

Dragonboy105 wrote:

Dragonboy105 wrote:

Help! My computer isn't opening the files it said:
This file isn't supported or it has been damaged
I fixed it.
Cool.

202e-202e-202e-202e-202e UNI-CODE~~~~~
ipodlover3354
Scratcher
9 posts

How to make a 1.4 mod

I made some skin changes, typed the code, and clicked “do it” and this happened:

StandardFileStream(Object)>>error:
StandardFileStream>>nextPut:
StandardFileStream(WriteStream)>>cr
SystemDictionary>>assureStartupStampLogged
SystemDictionary>>logChange:
TextMorphEditor(ParagraphEditor)>>evaluateSelection
TextMorphEditor(ParagraphEditor)>>doIt
in TextMorphEditor(ParagraphEditor)>>doIt:
TextMorphEditor(Controller)>>terminateAndInitializeAround:
TextMorphEditor(ParagraphEditor)>>doIt:

What did I do?

Nevermind, it was some stupid error in some code.

Last edited by ipodlover3354 (March 5, 2016 23:35:51)

ipodlover3354
Scratcher
9 posts

How to make a 1.4 mod

powerpoint56 wrote:

Extra: Your (current {minute}) block will probably have a check-mark next to it. If you don't want that to be there, open Scratch-Blocks > CommandBlockMorph (instance) > private > canBecomeWatcher. Add your block title to the list, like this:
canBecomeWatcher
"I determine which blocks can become watchers."

| i |
i _ selector asString findAnySubStr: #('mouse' 'key' 'touching' 'distance') startingAt: 1.
^ (self isReporter) &
(self argumentCount <= 1) &
((#(not atRandom abs rounded lineCountOfList: stringLength: currentTime:) includes: selector) not) &
(i > selector asString size)
Next chapter

I tried that. It didn't work
cs293450
Scratcher
100+ posts

How to make a 1.4 mod

2.0 this please

I'm dead lol
cs300929
Scratcher
100+ posts

How to make a 1.4 mod

When i tried to add a new category, then it says “key not found” on a red dialog box saying this:

][quote wrote:

DicotnaryO(object)>>error;
Dictuonary>>errorKeyNotFound
in ScratchFrameMrph class>>skinAt:
Dictionary>>a:ifAbsent:
ScratchFrameMorph class>>skinAt:idAbsent:
ScratchrameMorph class>>skin At:
in StaychVirerMorp>>rebuldCategorySelectors
Array(SuecnabelCollection)>>colelct:
ScraycVirerMotph>>ebuildatrgorySelectors
ScratchFrameMirph>>srtnagage:

please help me!!!

Check out my new mod, Looker!
nathanprocks
Scratcher
1000+ posts

How to make a 1.4 mod

cs300929 wrote:

When i tried to add a new category, then it says “key not found” on a red dialog box saying this:

][quote wrote:

DicotnaryO(object)>>error;
Dictuonary>>errorKeyNotFound
in ScratchFrameMrph class>>skinAt:
Dictionary>>a:ifAbsent:
ScratchFrameMorph class>>skinAt:idAbsent:
ScratchrameMorph class>>skin At:
in StaychVirerMorp>>rebuldCategorySelectors
Array(SuecnabelCollection)>>colelct:
ScraycVirerMotph>>ebuildatrgorySelectors
ScratchFrameMirph>>srtnagage:

please help me!!!
You need to download the ScratchSkin, copy the images from one of the default categories, rename them to your new category name, then import the skin. You can also edit the images to use a different colour before import the skin if you want to.


My browser / operating system: Macrosoft Winding XO, Internet Exploder 6.0, Angel Player ver.:1.2.5
;
cs300929
Scratcher
100+ posts

How to make a 1.4 mod

How can I code this block in Squeak?
<[haystack] contains [ needle]::operators>

Check out my new mod, Looker!
cs293450
Scratcher
100+ posts

How to make a 1.4 mod

press green flag :: custom hat
( ( self :: obsolete ) broadcast ( [ 'scratch-startclicked' ] :: motion) :: control) :: operators

I'm dead lol
nathanprocks
Scratcher
1000+ posts

How to make a 1.4 mod

cs293450 wrote:

press green flag :: custom hat
( ( self :: obsolete ) broadcast ( [ 'scratch-startclicked' ] :: motion) :: control) :: operators
That doesn't work in 2.0.


My browser / operating system: Macrosoft Winding XO, Internet Exploder 6.0, Angel Player ver.:1.2.5
;
cs293450
Scratcher
100+ posts

How to make a 1.4 mod

nathanprocks wrote:

cs293450 wrote:

press green flag :: custom hat
( ( self :: obsolete ) broadcast ( [ 'scratch-startclicked' ] :: motion) :: control) :: operators
That doesn't work in 2.0.
Why ?

I'm dead lol
nathanprocks
Scratcher
1000+ posts

How to make a 1.4 mod

cs293450 wrote:

nathanprocks wrote:

cs293450 wrote:

press green flag :: custom hat
( ( self :: obsolete ) broadcast ( [ 'scratch-startclicked' ] :: motion) :: control) :: operators
That doesn't work in 2.0.
Why ?
In Scratch 1.x, clicking the green flag sends the “Scratch-StartClicked” broadcast. You can see the code in this screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/TuJ0yya.png
There is also “Scratch-MouseClickEvent” which clicks all sprites, and “Scratch-KeyPressedEvent” (not sure how this one works). Scratch 2.0 is completely rewritten and doesn't send a broadcast when you click the green flag.


My browser / operating system: Macrosoft Winding XO, Internet Exploder 6.0, Angel Player ver.:1.2.5
;
cs300929
Scratcher
100+ posts

How to make a 1.4 mod

can someone please give me a tutorial on how to change stage selected No Motion Blocks

Check out my new mod, Looker!
cs293450
Scratcher
100+ posts

How to make a 1.4 mod

I'll report this to be stickied.

I'm dead lol
cs293450
Scratcher
100+ posts

How to make a 1.4 mod

Code of Block:
pointToX: t1 y: t2
| t3 t4 |
t3 _ t1 @ t2 - self referencePosition.
t4 _ t3 x abs < 0.001
ifTrue: [t3 y < 0
ifTrue:
ifFalse: ]
ifFalse: [((t3 x >= 0
ifTrue:
ifFalse: )
- ((t3 y / t3 x) arcTan * 57.2957795131)) rounded].
self rotationDegrees: t4

Scratch code:
define point to x (t1) y (t2)
(t3::custom-arg) (t4::custom-arg)::custom[scratchblocks]
set [t3 v] to [t1 at t2 - self reference position ]
if <([abs v] of (t3 x)) < [ 0.001]> then
if <([y v] of [ t3 v]) < [0 ]> then
set [t4 v] to [ 90]
else
set [t4 v] to [270 ]

end


if <([x v] of [ t3 v]) >= [ 0]> then
set [t4 v] to [ 0 - t3 y / t3 x arc tan * 57.2957795131 rounded]
else

set [t4 v] to [ 180 - t3 y / t3 x arc tan *57.295775131 rounded]
end

end
turn cw (t4) degrees
[/scratchblocks]

I'm dead lol
Studio04040807
Scratcher
100+ posts

How to make a 1.4 mod

liam48D wrote:

Please help! I did EXACTLY what you did for my New Category button, but when I try to open it, it says “key not found”:

Dictionary(Object)>>error:
Dictionary>>errorKeyNotFound
[] in ScratchFrameMorph class>>skinAt:
Dictionary>>at:ifAbsent:
ScratchFrameMorph class>>skinAt:ifAbsent:
ScratchFrameMorph class>>skinAt:
[] in ScratchViewerMorph>>rebuildCategorySelectors
Array(SequenceableCollection)>>collect:
ScratchViewerMorph>>rebuildCategorySelectors
ScratchFrameMorph>>createBasicPanes

Why? I worked hard on 4Mod, so hopefully you can fix this.
I have the same problem, even when the skin is edited the right way, and I run the command from the workspace. I need more help! My browser / operating system: Windows 7, Chrome 50.0.2661.102, Flash 21.0 (release 0)

Wait, I fixed it, but now not everything changes! The default sprite is what it should be, but the logo is still “Based on Scratch by the MIT media lab”!
Also, saving files shows an error.

Last edited by Studio04040807 (May 27, 2016 19:12:38)


hͪͪͪͪͪmͫͫͫͫͫͫͫmͫͫͫͫͫͫͫ
Did you know? Cloud variables can store just over one kilobyte of data. (10 cloud variables, 256 character limit, 10 characters)
This sentence has thirty-one letters.
Tetris for Scratch 1.4 (updated 2020 version, faster)

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile