Discuss Scratch

treetop2016
Scratcher
100+ posts

How Do You Format Your Profile (Change Font In What I'm Working On etc. Add Emojis etc.)?

Please Help Me! Thanks!

Credit To Voizers Art Shop Go Here To Say Hi :)

LionHeart70
Scratcher
1000+ posts

How Do You Format Your Profile (Change Font In What I'm Working On etc. Add Emojis etc.)?

You can get the “font” from a site called “megacooltext.com”.
Emoticons and stuff can be copy and pasted from a “getemoji” site where you can copy and paste them (or if you have a mobile device or a keyboard with emoticons on it, you can type them), but keep in mind that not all of them work on Scratch.

lh70 / nora/tobi / she-they pronouns / pansexual-demisexual / 14 / sagittarius / furry / artist / intp / stop-motion films / lbp / fall out boy / panic! at the disco / twenty one pilots / stranger things / a series of unfortunate events
“When you have a bad day, a really bad day, try and treat the world better than it treated you.” -Patrick Stump
“Music seems to hold everything together. It seems to make things not so chaotic sometimes. It seems to make things make more sense sometimes.” -Tyler Joseph
“You'll fear your fears forever if you never do things you're afraid of.” -Josh Dun
“I'm still figuring out who I am, but I know I'm not who I was.” -Brendon Urie
Auroura_Wolf
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Use a font generator, such as WeirdMaker. Or, if you don't want to leave the Scratch website, try World_Language's generator. They also have an emoji generator for you.
EDIT: ninja'd getting all those links…

Last edited by Auroura_Wolf (Aug. 3, 2017 16:23:46)

DING DONG, YOUR OPINION IS WRONG!
(or maybe it's not. it depends what your opinion is and what it's about…)

(This siggy is broken, I can't get the banner to work)
treetop2016
Scratcher
100+ posts

LionHeart70 wrote:

You can get the “font” from a site called “megacooltext.com”.
Emoticons and stuff can be copy and pasted from a “getemoji” site where you can copy and paste them (or if you have a mobile device or a keyboard with emoticons on it, you can type them), but keep in mind that not all of them work on Scratch.

Auroura_Wolf wrote:

Use a font generator, such as WeirdMaker. Or, if you don't want to leave the Scratch website, try World_Language's generator. They also have an emoji generator for you.
EDIT: ninja'd getting all those links…

Thank You For Your Answers!

Credit To Voizers Art Shop Go Here To Say Hi :)

basketball_boi1
Scratcher
5 posts

move (500) steps
basketball_boi1
Scratcher
5 posts

i

Last edited by basketball_boi1 (July 13, 2020 23:30:06)

basketball_boi1
Scratcher
5 posts

sorry just testing smth out

Last edited by basketball_boi1 (July 13, 2020 23:38:53)