Discuss Scratch

Anthono220
Scratcher
97 posts

Making Scratch a better place!

All i want is for scratchers to make scratch a better place! can you? follow me and this studio if you can!

S O O N



DotDash
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Making Scratch a better place!

This would belong more of in Requests.

My browser / operating system: MacOS Macintosh X 10.8.5, Chrome 29.0.1547.76, Flash 11.8 (release 800)
Anthono220
Scratcher
97 posts

Making Scratch a better place!

i would chose it to be in that, i chose to put this in this kind of topic!

DotDash wrote:

This would belong more of in Requests.

S O O N



ProdigyZeta7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Making Scratch a better place!

1. If you post in Suggestions, make sure you give valid details about what you're saying. DotDash is right in that this topic belongs better in Requests.
2. It is Scratch etiquette to not ask for followers in support of something.



Anthono220
Scratcher
97 posts

Making Scratch a better place!

i am only trying to get scratchers to, you know, protect scratch from getting studios hacked, having another opoclypes (i ment random IP bans for no reason) and other stuff which makes scratch wanna get upset, i am not trying to be mean

ProdigyZeta7 wrote:

1. If you post in Suggestions, make sure you give valid details about what you're saying. DotDash is right in that this topic belongs better in Requests.
2. It is Scratch etiquette to not ask for followers in support of something.

S O O N



ProdigyZeta7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Making Scratch a better place!

Hacking studios is very bad, but I'm afraid there's little we can do to stop it by means other than not inviting bad users to curate.

IP ban apocalypses are rare–very rare–and once they happen (by random), there's nothing anyone can do except having a systems analyst to avert the glitch.



Anthono220
Scratcher
97 posts

Making Scratch a better place!

good idea if a hacker asks to curate, we will say NO HACKERS!

ProdigyZeta7 wrote:

Hacking studios is very bad, but I'm afraid there's little we can do to stop it by means other than not inviting bad users to curate.

IP ban apocalypses are rare–very rare–and once they happen (by random), there's nothing anyone can do except having a systems analyst to avert the glitch.

S O O N



ProdigyZeta7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Making Scratch a better place!

Anthono220 wrote:

good idea if a hacker asks to curate, we will say NO HACKERS!
The problem is you don't know who's a hacker and who's not until it's too late.



Anthono220
Scratcher
97 posts

Making Scratch a better place!

they might tell us or not that they are hackers

ProdigyZeta7 wrote:

Anthono220 wrote:

good idea if a hacker asks to curate, we will say NO HACKERS!
The problem is you don't know who's a hacker and who's not until it's too late.

S O O N



ProdigyZeta7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Making Scratch a better place!

Anthono220 wrote:

they might tell us or not that they are hackers
Obviously not. What kind of hacker lets you know he's going to hack? And even so, just report the hacker before any damage is done.



Anthono220
Scratcher
97 posts

Making Scratch a better place!

ok….

ProdigyZeta7 wrote:

Anthono220 wrote:

they might tell us or not that they are hackers
Obviously not. What kind of hacker lets you know he's going to hack? And even so, just report the hacker before any damage is done.

S O O N



Chainmanner
Scratcher
100+ posts

Making Scratch a better place!

This is a bad idea. It will very likely end up with you and your “supporters” getting banned. I know this from experience because I was on the verge of getting permabanned for chasing something that never existed.
Anthono220
Scratcher
97 posts

Making Scratch a better place!

you sure? cause… you know what i am sorry i will close this down thanks for telling me!

Chainmanner wrote:

This is a bad idea. It will very likely end up with you and your “supporters” getting banned. I know this from experience because I was on the verge of getting permabanned for chasing something that never existed.

S O O N



Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile