Discuss Scratch

blob8108
Scratcher
1000+ posts

A script to archive the old Scratch Forums

@danwoodski

tosh · slowly becoming a grown-up adult and very confused about it
jvvg
Scratcher
1000+ posts

A script to archive the old Scratch Forums

My archive is available here, but I will have to remove it at some point.

jvvg
Administrator and backend engineer on the Scratch Wiki
Executive director of FutureSight Technologies
jji7skyline
Scratcher
1000+ posts

A script to archive the old Scratch Forums

jvvg wrote:

My archive is available here, but I will have to remove it at some point.
Can you make it so that it shows a ‘add to my dropbox’ link?
jji7skyline
Scratcher
1000+ posts

A script to archive the old Scratch Forums

Nvm, I downloaded it an unarchived it. I'd be interested to know how the pages are organised though, they just seem to be in numbered folders. Also, what's the best way to find a specific topic?
DigiTechs
Scratcher
500+ posts

A script to archive the old Scratch Forums

jji7skyline wrote:

Nvm, I downloaded it an unarchived it. I'd be interested to know how the pages are organised though, they just seem to be in numbered folders. Also, what's the best way to find a specific topic?

I believe the numbered folders correspond to the forum ID that they had.

I do, in fact, have my own site; it's here.
I'm also working on a thing called Fetch. Look at it here!
@thisandagain pls explain. @thisandagain pls explain. @thisandagain pls explain. @thisandagain pls explain. @thisandagain pls explain.
blob8108
Scratcher
1000+ posts

A script to archive the old Scratch Forums

@jj7 I think I had a list of topic title vs id somewhere. Or you could ask jvvg to generate you one by parsing the HTML files.

tosh · slowly becoming a grown-up adult and very confused about it
jvvg
Scratcher
1000+ posts

A script to archive the old Scratch Forums

blob8108 wrote:

@jj7 I think I had a list of topic title vs id somewhere. Or you could ask jvvg to generate you one by parsing the HTML files.
I created one a while ago so I could write a program to search the subjects.

Here it is

jvvg
Administrator and backend engineer on the Scratch Wiki
Executive director of FutureSight Technologies
djdolphin
Scratcher
1000+ posts

A script to archive the old Scratch Forums

[Removed] (I didn't see the download link.)

Last edited by djdolphin (Nov. 30, 2013 22:23:59)


!

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile