Discuss Scratch

BlueDogXL
Scratcher
100+ posts

I saw the editor on the project page!

I saved my changes to my game Don't Touch the Edge, and when I went to the project page, I saw a bit of the editor, too! Can anyone help me? (btw I use google chrome.)

SEMICOLON SHALL LIVE
BlueDogXL
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bump

SEMICOLON SHALL LIVE
TM_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

had this bug at the earlie 2.0 beta, too. But it never appeared again. I used ff or chrome at this time

My YouTube-Account: TM_ (TMtheScratcher)
Join the Google+ Community “Persist” and test the latest Alpha-versions and get news about the desktop-game! Persist
BlueDogXL
Scratcher
100+ posts

TM_ wrote:

had this bug at the earlie 2.0 beta, too. But it never appeared again. I used ff or chrome at this time
This isn't the beta.

SEMICOLON SHALL LIVE
yamos
Scratcher
28 posts

BlueDogXL wrote:

TM_ wrote:

This isn't the beta.

no it's not, Its google chrome.

AAAGGGGGHHHHHHH……………..

I've got to much homework to make a signature, remind me in the holidays XD
BlueDogXL
Scratcher
100+ posts

yamos wrote:

BlueDogXL wrote:

TM_ wrote:

This isn't the beta.

no it's not, Its google chrome.
Any fixes?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

SEMICOLON SHALL LIVE
DadOfMrLog
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Can you clarify a bit more what you actually saw? Did it leave behind some of the view of the editor pane(s) in the part of the browser window that was not the project? (i.e. it didn't repaint the rest of the window correctly)
Or do you mean you could see some of the editor actually within the project window? Or you just had some of the script in the project window? (the latter is quite possible to do if you know how…)

Alternate account: TheLogFather –– HowTos and useful custom blocks (see studio). Examples below…

- String manipulation - - - X to power of Y - - - Clone point to clone - Detect New Scratcher - Speed tests studio -

BlueDogXL
Scratcher
100+ posts

DadOfMrLog wrote:

Can you clarify a bit more what you actually saw? Did it leave behind some of the view of the editor pane(s) in the part of the browser window that was not the project? (i.e. it didn't repaint the rest of the window correctly)
Or do you mean you could see some of the editor actually within the project window? Or you just had some of the script in the project window? (the latter is quite possible to do if you know how…)

Part of the top was shown in the project window.

SEMICOLON SHALL LIVE