Scratch Community Guidelines
We need everyone’s help to keep Scratch a friendly and creative community where people with different backgrounds and interests feel welcome.
- Be respectful. When sharing projects or posting comments, remember that people of many different ages and backgrounds will see what you’ve shared.
- Be constructive. When commenting on others' projects, say something you like about it and offer suggestions.
- Share. You are free to remix projects, ideas, images, or anything else you find on Scratch – and anyone can use anything that you share. Be sure to give credit when you remix.
- Keep personal info private. For safety reasons, don't use real names or post contact info like phone numbers or addresses.
- Be honest. Don’t try to impersonate other Scratchers, spread rumors, or otherwise try to trick the community.
- Help keep the site friendly. If you think a project or comment is mean, insulting, too violent, or otherwise inappropriate, click “Report” to let us know about it.
Scratch welcomes people of all ages, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations, and gender identities.