Scratcher Joined 2 years, 4 months ago India
used by a speaker to refer to himself or herself as the object of a verb or preposition.
"do you understand me?"
used in exclamations.
What I'm working on
Error! Could not be found!
Featured ProjectGame:The Game
What I've been doing
Shared Projects (18)View all
Favorite ProjectsView all
- List Platformer: Mr. Smiley’s Adventurer (games, stories) by THE_MOST
- ♒ Interactive Pool ♒ by -LilWolfy-
- 水きり / Skipping stones by pandakun
- \ Connect 2 / v1.0.4 \ by derekqq
- Cat & Mouse by colinmacc
- Realistic Platformer by Aussieunicat
- Explorer 2.5D || ☁ Cloud Multiplayer by I8D
- Mimikyu Poly Art by Your_Shawdow
- Pillar Men theme noteblock by SuperEggMan
- Jumplo-A Platformer by E-D2345
- Rainbow Snake by alphabetica
- Jojo Scratch Opening Part 5 JJBA (WIP) by -RedfoxStudios-
- 100% Pen Bloons Tower-Defense by diggerboy12
- Baba Is You (very simplified) by Hobson-TV
- No Steering - The Platformer by J0777
- line of best fit game by weegaweek
- Draw: The Platformer by CoolGuyBug
- PLANTALE [v2.0.0] by Noentiendo2005
- Dio Knife Throwing Simulator by KritzkriegKane
- Exploria by Existerboi