⟡ sílvєr shσps ⟡
⟡ Hello and welcome to Silver Shops! This is a type of scratch mall simulator, where you can run your own shop, and purchase things from others' shops! This is inspired by @CandlesInTheDark's Palace of Points: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/4127027/
Here, our currency is called Silver. You will start out with 100 silver to either buy items with or build off of by making your own shop and selling items.
⟡ Creator and top leader of Silver Shops: @Amber_cloud
• To join SS: // Username (no @ sign) // What I will sell (This can change) // Codeword // How active I am // one of the most important rules of SS //
• To transact: [buyer's #] gives [amount of silvers] to [seller's #]. [link to proof]
Would you like to become a manager? You may take an interview with a leader! (Note: You must have been in SS for more than 2 weeks in order to take an interview!)
1. You MUST put your bank number in either the instructions, notes and credits, or name of your shop(s).
2. Do not advertise your shop in the comments - buy advertising space in a shop! Most shops have advertisement spaces you may purchase.
3. If you wish to curate the studio your banking number please
comment in that studio. Do NOT
comment transactions or sign
ups in those studios, only in this
studio. The actual CODEWORD is your favorite animal spelled backwards, followed by your favorite sport spelled backwards.
4. Please do not buy anything that will take you into the negatives. If you would really like an item, talk to the owner of the shop about lowering the price or wait until you have enough silvers to do so.
5. You may only have one banking number in SS. This means if you have multiple accounts, they must be listed under the same banking number.
6. New scratchers may not join! this is to prevent alt accounts from joining <3
1. Managers need to accept invites to these studios. If they do not, they will not be able to do
transactions for that number category.
2. When a manager adds someone to SS, they must invite the person to the main studio and their banking studio.
3. When a manager is making a transaction, they must reply “Transacting...” while they’re transacting and “Transacted!” After they finish transacting, to prevent two people from transacting the same thing.
简体中文 / 繁體中文