BEFORE YOU APPLY:
[Steps To Curate]
1. Read ALL the rules.
2. Read the ENTIRE description.
3. After that comment
(See bottom of description)
If you have good projects that don't get the views they deserve, put them here. With all of your help, we can take over the trending page! Who's with me?
Advertising: Yes, only if you become a curator, follow the studio, and add projects.
If you don't mind, please follow the studio as it cannot get trending without follows.
RULES OF THE STUDIO:
1. No remixes in the studio unless its for a good cause, or, the code is heavily altered. for example, https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/434199997/ This is a good cause.
[Or You Do NOT copy all the code. You can copy some of it, but make sure to change it up]
2. No disrespectful or sadistic comments, keep them to yourself.
3. To avoid spam, only add 3 projects per day. This rule can result in a ban from the studio if violated.
4. No inappropriate or sadistic projects. This is even against the scratch guidelines, and can result in a ban from the studio and from scratch if violated.
Here Is A list of managers if you need anything:
Want To Become A Manager? You Can apply. Click Here: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/467297/
10 - Yes
20 - Yes
50 - Yes
75 - Yes
100 - Yes
150 - Yes
175 - Yes
200 - Yes
250 - No ~ so close
300 - No
Thanks for 109 curators!
@27cfisher1 was the 100th curator!
Go up you need to have read the rules.