You may add comments for projects as a suggestion to be added to the studio, but it must have AI or Robots.
IF YOU ADVERTISE YOU WILL GET REPORTED
Hi everyone! So after a looong time, curating is open again! Scroll down to find the form, fill it, and someone will invite you within a day!
CONTEST RESULTS ARE OUT!!
Thanks for a feature ST!
This studio is all about robots; all kinds of robots. Add projects that are related with robots in any way! A robot game, a simulation, a story or art related with robots, etc; anything related to robots is fine! :)
You can also create a project that may be an interaction with a character that may be like an AI robot!
To start with, you can try making projects like-
- A robot shooter game
- A robot customizer
- An interaction with a sprite (somewhat like an AI!)
- A animated story of a robot.
- An AI based (you vs AI) game
FACT OF THE WEEK!
Some of the first common robots were actually children's toys!!
QOTD: What do you think is the most useful thing about robots?
(Im allowed to change this right? im not sure since i have been inactive for... ummm... a while)
To add a project, send a link of any of your robot projects in the comment section. Remember, the criteria on which we will be adding projects will be the following-
- Relation with robots
- Good presentation
- Main message/ aim of the project
- Last, but not the least, the amount of fun!! :)
IMPORTANT!: Curators will be adding projects. Managers will cross- check if they're good..
Once you are a curator, based on your activeness and contribution to the studio, we will choose managers. You will also have to be active for at least 2-3 days (in the studio)
Guidelines for managers-
- When you promote a curator, please mention in the comments
- Do not remove any curator/ manager/projects without putting the reason in the comments.
- Keep the comment section in order
- Help scratchers having queries/ doubts in the comment section.
Guidelines for curators-
- Add only appropriate projects
- Do not remove any project unless you have added it
- Help out by answering queries in the comment section.
- Cross check projects regularly and remove unrelated ones.
- LIVE UP TO YOUR FORM OR YOU WILL BE REMOVED.
- Report people who advertise/spam even after someone said no if they do not respond to your warning or continue doing this.
(sorry for changing it again but i gotta make this clear or we might accidentally report someone who is just asking for their project to be added)
- Use the comments for inappropriate things
- Refrain from following the studio's basic guidelines.
Fill this form in the comment section.
Username (Without '@') | Why do you want to join | How will you contribute to the studio | How active will you be (out of 10) | A sentence using the codeword.
STUDIO OWNED BY:
Looking forward for a lot of projects!! :D