You're Invited To...
Welcome to Power School! Here you'll learn how to control your mythical powers and make some new friends!
…How nice it would be to be normal like that.
Unfortunately, fights are constantly breaking out here, and not just with the bullies inside the school - hundreds upon thousands of savage monsters surround the school's protective shield, tirelessly working to get inside, to harm, to kill. Ever since one of the strongest monsters bumped onto the shield, it's been dangerously unstable. Now the shield often shuts down completely, at random intervals for 10 minutes at a time, allowing the monsters to enter the school as they wish and cause chaos and havoc.
When the shield shuts down, an alarm warns the students. Then they must ready themselves for battle and kill all monsters who enter the school until the shield comes back up again and blocks them out. If the alarm goes on during class, the class immediately stops and doesn't continue until all the monsters are destroyed and bashed into hell, where they, hopefully, never return from.
This, then, is Power School, a dangerous yet charming place where you'll get to challenge yourself, befriend others like you and write the story of your life with mythical powers, as you please. What will you do here? How will your story unfold?
Our keen eyes will watch you eagerly... newcomer.
+ English/Social Studies
+ Power training (PT for short). In this class, two or more students/teams fight. This duel ends when one side is knocked down and fails to get up for a count of 10 seconds, or if they give up. It happens at the gym with no teacher and students pick their own fights.
+ Break (30 min) (First shield shut down time)
+ Lunch (1 hour)
+ PT (Second shield shut down time)
+ Break (30 min)
+ Instrument/History (Third shield shut down time)
> Class skipping is allowed.
===URL Links For The Studio===
Go to this URL! All the links are there! :3
Fast travel to where you sign up:
1. Be respectful, fair and kind. Hate the character NOT it’s owner.
2. Don't RP unless you've signed up in the other studio (link up above) and your OC has been accepted by anyone in the managing team.
3. You can only play your characters and NO KILLING OTHERS unless you have the character’s owner’s permission.
4. Don't make your characters too overpowered!
5. @Worlds_Collide and @-DancerRJV- are the only ones to promote people, change the schedule, and edit the description. If you do these without permission, you might get kicked out. (If you have something to change in the description, please tell me in the comments.) ( @Illusion870/!IchikinoMamo and @hedgiemay have some liberties, so cool it. -- @hedgiemay 1/11/21)
6. Don't ask to manage here. We have a studio dedicated to that. Go there.
7. Please add more curators! More the merrier! (Actually, not now because we're trying to clean up.
-- @Illusion870 / @IchikinoMamo 06/01/2021 )
8. Don't add any unrelated projects, it will get removed.
9. Keep it PG!
10. Don't fix the thing about shut-downs. It's what makes Power School special :3 It's okay to try though. Just don't succeed.
11. The forest/woods is forbidden!
12. THERE ARE NO DORMS :0 (But there is a small town not on any map just through the forest. One bus driver knows about a path and goes down it every morning and night in a magic bus. -- @hedgiemay 1/11/21)
13. HAVE FUN!!! :3
14. New Rule. You only become a manager of the main studio after being here a little while and asking. The only thing you are allowed to do is invite new people. You cannot promote people or change anything. You also cannot accept bios.
(I'll probably have to give credits to the studio I used to help me make this one: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/9257816/comments/
It's called Sora High and it's really cool. Check it out!)
Inspired by Sora High