credit to PBS kids for the original show for kids ages 3-8, odd squad
_____________________________ANNOUNCMENT: you may ONLY make agents for now, other roles will open back up after we have at least six agents
_____________________________BASIS: you work in a society that finds strange, weird, and especially odd things, and put them right again *play theme song*
_____________________________STORY: you have been training in an academy that will get you ready for the squad, you've passed all the tests, gotten good/perfect marks. you have been deemed ready to start, but first you must find your assigned partner (find out how to get your partner down below). you need to find your partner before your first case so you can go together, good luck, and good bye.
_______________________________GETTING A PARTNER:
1) create your character
2) get accepted
3) ask around for a partner
4) tell me and I will mark your characters as partners
1) no OP characters! they really annoy me!
2) no copying other BIOs, it's not cool guys!
3) follow the scratch guidelines!
4) no killing without permission from the other role-player!
5) if you are not active in this RP you will be kicked
6) codeword is fire (hide it in your BIO)
7) be nice! I don't want any bullies here!
8) do not OP your character while RPing! it's really annoying!
9) first five curators to make a BIO gets to be a manager!
10) ask for permission before you make Ms. O (and don't copy the Ms. o from the show!)
11) ignore the "experience in the squad" if your character is not an agent.
12) real codeword is ice! (hid it in your BIO!)
Olivia - Olive = partners (science)
O'Miriam - Oreo = partners (science)
name (must start with "O"!) // gender // experience in the squad // looks // personality // other