ധЄ乚∁◯៳∊ Ϯ○ ㅜんල ៹ડΔ
Please don't add any projects, unless they are animation tutorials
The Scratch School of Animation (SSA) Is a self-paced online school that teaches scratchers how to animate!
Here's how it works....
1. Look at requirements for each class and join in with the one that you fit with.
2. Once in a class, go to its studio
and view the classes and tutorials
3. Complete assignments and practices
4. After done 3 assignments and you feel as if you fit the requirements to move onto the next class, start doing the next class's assignments.
This system helps you learn how to
animate in the best way possible!
We're looking for more teachers or people to manage comments.
How to move up a class:
-Complete at least 3 assignments or practices in the classes at your level
-View at least 5 tutorials
-Never made an animation or...
-Don't know how to code an animation
-Use under 3 frames to complete an action
-Only know how to animate one thing. (Ex. Blinking)
@leahkerry @--Maplefrost-- @Ambershine156 @xxlittleJayxx @TheAnimatingGirl @Dovestrike @catsrock217 @scratchcreator06
@KingSabilas @DiamondWolfBlood @Wavestar101
Visit the studio for the classes and more info: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/2812857/comments/
-Have completed the beginner class or...
-Have made over 3 animations
-Use multiple frames for movement
-Know how to code an animation
@leahkerry @IceclawAndFlint @23ilovefoxes @_riptide_ @StitchBandit @toufgrl13 @olives360 (vector) @RavenAndFoxCollabs
Visit the studio for classes and info:
1.Do assignment shown in https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/69508034/
2. Practice improving your movements in your animations
3. Search 12 principles of Animation on youtube and watch
-Have completed the intermediate class or...
-Made over 5 animations
-Use lots of movement
-Can animate lip sync
-Have a variety of animations
Find classes and more info at: