scratch is broken for me

pleas read
scratch is broken its not leting me comment on games or share projects -_-
: - /
-TheGreenNinja-
Scratcher
100+ posts

scratch is broken for me

Try closing and re-opening your browser and make sure you're connected to wifi. If that doesn't work, it never hurts to try restarting your computer.
bigpuppy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

scratch is broken for me

Hi there! If you think that you're experiencing a glitch in Scratch, feel free to post it in the Bugs and Glitches forum. However, you should perhaps give some more information about your issue. For now, I'll ask for this to be moved there for you.

noobert1
Scratcher
21 posts

scratch is broken for me

bruh its happening to others
noobert1
Scratcher
21 posts

scratch is broken for me

when I say bruh
noobert1
Scratcher
21 posts

scratch is broken for me

does

-TheGreenNinja- wrote:

Try closing and re-opening your browser and make sure you're connected to wifi. If that doesn't work, it never hurts to try restarting your computer.
does not work
Monna-Uka
Scratcher
500+ posts

scratch is broken for me

Maybe you have another device that's signing in using your account. Try sign out and sign in again.
By the way I'm signing in using 2 devices right now and IDK how lol

When ((OvO ::#00ffff) [Cyan v] ::#44ffff) clicked ::hat #ff1b5b //This is my signature! OwO
Wake ((O-O @addInput ::#ff1b5b) [Specter Knight v] ::#ff5786) up using ((OvO ::grey ring #00ffff) [Cyan v] ::#44ffff) ::#ff5786
Play sound [La Danse Macabre v] ::#ff5786
[Attack v] ((OvO ::grey ring #00ffff) [Cyan v] ::#44ffff) using ((l @addInput ::#ff1b5b) [This blade-y thingy v] ::#ff5786) until <((O-O @addInput ::#ff1b5b) [Specter Knight v] ::#ff5786) is [tired v]? ::#ff1b5b> ::#ff5786
noobert1
Scratcher
21 posts

scratch is broken for me

Monna-Uka wrote:

Maybe you have another device that's signing in using your account. Try sign out and sign in again.
By the way I'm signing in using 2 devices right now and IDK how lol

ok