Discuss Scratch

Boomer001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Wiki Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Educational_Bunny wrote:

Boomer001 wrote:

i just don't know why people don't know what scratch wiki is. IT'S LITERALLY DESCRIBED AT THE FIRST POST.

LiFaytheGoblin wrote:

What is the Scratch Wiki?
The Scratch Wiki is a collaboratively-written wiki available for free that provides information about the Scratch programming language and its website, history, and phenomena surrounding it. The wiki is supported by the Scratch Team, but is primarily written by Scratchers. The Scratch Wiki is a popular source of information for scripts and tutorials, and it continues to grow as Scratchers use it as their primary source of information. This could also include advanced articles for Scratchers around the world to build, share, and see.
(Source: Scratch Wiki)
(sorry for caps, but people keep asking that)
Those people might not read the first post
i think so

Be moist Be moist Be moist Be moist Be moist Be moist Be moist Be moist Be moist Be moist Be moist Be moist Be moist Be moist Be moist Be moist Be moist Be moist Be moist Be moist Be moist Be moist Be moist Be moist Be moist Be moist Be moist Be moist Be moist Be moist Be moist Be moist Be moist Be moist Be moist Be moist Be moist Be moist Be moist Be moist Be moist Be moist Be moist Be moist Be moist Be moist Be moist Be moist Be moist Be moist Be moist Be moist Be moist Be moist Be moist Be moist Be moist Be moist Be moist Be moist Be moist Be moist Be moist Be moist Be moist Be moist Be moist Be moist Be moist Be moist Be moist Be moist Be moist Be moist Be moist Be moist Be moist Be moist Be moist Be moist Be moist Be moist Be moist Be moist Be moist Be moist Be moist Be moist Be moist Be moist Be moist Be moist Be moist Be moist Be moist Be moist Be moist
WolfMidna
Scratcher
25 posts

Wiki Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Boomer001 wrote:

Educational_Bunny wrote:

Boomer001 wrote:

i just don't know why people don't know what scratch wiki is. IT'S LITERALLY DESCRIBED AT THE FIRST POST.

LiFaytheGoblin wrote:

What is the Scratch Wiki?
The Scratch Wiki is a collaboratively-written wiki available for free that provides information about the Scratch programming language and its website, history, and phenomena surrounding it. The wiki is supported by the Scratch Team, but is primarily written by Scratchers. The Scratch Wiki is a popular source of information for scripts and tutorials, and it continues to grow as Scratchers use it as their primary source of information. This could also include advanced articles for Scratchers around the world to build, share, and see.
(Source: Scratch Wiki)
(sorry for caps, but people keep asking that)
Those people might not read the first post
i think so
I had no I dea that it was there, and even after reading it, I'm still confused!! T^T I have only myself to blame.

Oh gosh

I need to stopp T^T^T^T^T^^T^T^T^T^T^^T^T^T^^T
AlanSimGamer
Scratcher
14 posts

Wiki Wednesday, January 29, 2020

when green flag clicked
forever
show variable [ v]
show variable [(☁ score) v]
end
kncode9
Scratcher
21 posts

Wiki Wednesday, January 29, 2020

AlanSimGamer wrote:

when green flag clicked
forever
show variable [ v]
show variable [(☁ score) v]
end
katty976
New to Scratch
8 posts

Wiki Wednesday, January 29, 2020

hello everyone
katty976
New to Scratch
8 posts

Wiki Wednesday, January 29, 2020

hello i know what scratch wiki is but i don't know what it is used for can someone please tell me

Thanks!
19024sotiy
Scratcher
500+ posts

Wiki Wednesday, January 29, 2020

forever
when I hit the difficulty
go to [ discussion forum v]
say [I can’t make good project,can anyone help me?]
if <(answer)=“yes”> then

say [Thx!!]

end

end

Last edited by 19024sotiy (Feb. 2, 2020 04:02:03)


no signature.(という署名があるので矛盾)
chickenboom123
Scratcher
4 posts

Wiki Wednesday, January 29, 2020

say my first message on wiki gg :):):):cool::cool:

Last edited by chickenboom123 (Feb. 2, 2020 04:01:29)

chickenboom123
Scratcher
4 posts

Wiki Wednesday, January 29, 2020

chickenboom123 wrote:

say my first message on wiki gg :):):):cool::cool:
YEET
R4356th
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Wiki Wednesday, January 29, 2020

DressyTBJ45 wrote:

When was Scratch created?
Sincerely,
DressyTBJ45
Scratch was created in 2006, and was released to the public in 2007.
Cheers,
R4356th

Q/A Regarding the Suggestions Category & Why Some Suggestions Got Rejected
List of Scratch Modifications And Other Block-Based Programming Languages
Useful Converters to Help You With Conversion
Workarounds for Blocks Scratch Does Not Have
Scratch Translator SDS Translator Scratch Wiki Editor(Test (English and Bengali)& English) Writer Microsoft Dev 1000+ posts
The Scratch Movie Collaboration Thread Glitchy Scratch
THIS IS A NINJA SIGNATURE!
If you found something offensive in my posts, I am so sorry for that.
R4356th
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Wiki Wednesday, January 29, 2020

19024sotiy wrote:

forever
when I hit the difficulty
go to [ discussion forum v]
say [I can’t make good project,can anyone help me?]
if <(answer)=“yes”> then

say [Thx!!]

end

end
If so, please browse to the Help With Scripts category. Thank you.

Q/A Regarding the Suggestions Category & Why Some Suggestions Got Rejected
List of Scratch Modifications And Other Block-Based Programming Languages
Useful Converters to Help You With Conversion
Workarounds for Blocks Scratch Does Not Have
Scratch Translator SDS Translator Scratch Wiki Editor(Test (English and Bengali)& English) Writer Microsoft Dev 1000+ posts
The Scratch Movie Collaboration Thread Glitchy Scratch
THIS IS A NINJA SIGNATURE!
If you found something offensive in my posts, I am so sorry for that.
Educational_Bunny
Scratcher
23 posts

Wiki Wednesday, January 29, 2020

WolfMidna wrote:

Boomer001 wrote:

Educational_Bunny wrote:

Boomer001 wrote:

i just don't know why people don't know what scratch wiki is. IT'S LITERALLY DESCRIBED AT THE FIRST POST.

LiFaytheGoblin wrote:

What is the Scratch Wiki?
The Scratch Wiki is a collaboratively-written wiki available for free that provides information about the Scratch programming language and its website, history, and phenomena surrounding it. The wiki is supported by the Scratch Team, but is primarily written by Scratchers. The Scratch Wiki is a popular source of information for scripts and tutorials, and it continues to grow as Scratchers use it as their primary source of information. This could also include advanced articles for Scratchers around the world to build, share, and see.
(Source: Scratch Wiki)
(sorry for caps, but people keep asking that)
Those people might not read the first post
i think so
I had no I dea that it was there, and even after reading it, I'm still confused!! T^T I have only myself to blame.

Oh gosh

I need to stopp T^T^T^T^T^^T^T^T^T^T^^T^T^T^^T
Don't worry. <3
Educational_Bunny
Scratcher
23 posts

Wiki Wednesday, January 29, 2020

katty976 wrote:

hello i know what scratch wiki is but i don't know what it is used for can someone please tell me

Thanks!
This is just another way of commenting.
Educational_Bunny
Scratcher
23 posts

Wiki Wednesday, January 29, 2020

AlanSimGamer wrote:

when green flag clicked
forever
show variable [ v]
show variable [(☁ score) v]
end
Your profile picture is so cute!
Educational_Bunny
Scratcher
23 posts

Wiki Wednesday, January 29, 2020

I am Educational_Bunny. I don't ask for followers but I like following people so you can talk to me here.

Last edited by Educational_Bunny (Feb. 2, 2020 08:18:21)

lisa_nsk
Scratcher
27 posts

Wiki Wednesday, January 29, 2020

а разве нельзя писать на русском в нашем скретче не только англечани
when green flag clicked
move (10) steps
think [привет] for (2) secs
Educational_Bunny
Scratcher
23 posts

Wiki Wednesday, January 29, 2020

lisa_nsk wrote:

а разве нельзя писать на русском в нашем скретче не только англечани
when green flag clicked
move (10) steps
think [привет] for (2) secs

[/quote]
[big]:D:o;):lol:[/big] [big][/big]
when green flag clicked
set pen color to [#3d3b69]
play sound [ v] until done
show
move (888) steps
00791004
Scratcher
1 post

Wiki Wednesday, January 29, 2020

한국인 이신분
kncode9
Scratcher
21 posts

Wiki Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Hi
icecreamaccount
Scratcher
51 posts

Wiki Wednesday, January 29, 2020

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiii

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile