Discuss Scratch

Rhyzvidsyt
Scratcher
4 posts

Wiki Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Wiki Question
How do I get people to help make my game(s)?
Just a question!
Rhyzvidsyt
Scratcher
4 posts

Wiki Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Not liking Minecraft and Scratch
Liking Scratch
Liking Minecraft
Liking both
Rhyzvidsyt
Scratcher
4 posts

Wiki Wednesday, January 29, 2020

hi
BIG BOLD
SUPER BIG BOLD
Rhyzvidsyt
Scratcher
4 posts

Wiki Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Bennythster wrote:

i LIKE READING THIS
ok benny
jehadgcbs
Scratcher
32 posts

Wiki Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Rhyzvidsyt wrote:

Wiki Question
How do I get people to help make my game(s)?
Just a question!

you cant exactly make them go into your project but you can ask them for help

Last edited by jehadgcbs (Feb. 1, 2020 13:43:35)

jehadgcbs
Scratcher
32 posts

Wiki Wednesday, January 29, 2020

katiekat2-0 wrote:

H1! Im katiekat2-0 and I am brand new Scratch! Yet I have made so many games! Check out Pop or Drop, Cat and Rat, Katie, or Tootie Fruity! Thanks!
good I checked them out and their good. I hope you have good luck in scratch

when [join scratch] key pressed
(start scratch and have good luck)

Last edited by jehadgcbs (Feb. 1, 2020 13:43:51)

jehadgcbs
Scratcher
32 posts

Wiki Wednesday, January 29, 2020

adventourer wrote:

when
clicked

set
imagination

to
999999999999999999999999

when green flag clicked
set [imagination] to [99999999999999999999999999]

Last edited by jehadgcbs (Feb. 1, 2020 13:57:52)

enzocao24
Scratcher
1 post

Wiki Wednesday, January 29, 2020

.
trcavin
Scratcher
2 posts

Wiki Wednesday, January 29, 2020

hi um whats scratch wiki
jehadgcbs
Scratcher
32 posts

Wiki Wednesday, January 29, 2020

trcavin wrote:

hi um whats scratch wiki

This is the scratch wiki

The Scratch Wiki is a collaboratively-written wiki available for free that provides information about the Scratch programming language and its website, history, and phenomena surrounding it. The wiki is supported by the Scratch Team, but is primarily written by Scratchers. The Scratch Wiki is a popular source of information for scripts and tutorials, and it continues to grow as Scratchers use it as their primary source of information. This could also include advanced articles for Scratchers around the world to build, share, and see.
(Source: Scratch Wiki)
BizzareGames
Scratcher
4 posts

Wiki Wednesday, January 29, 2020

whattup? i make awesome posts!
jehadgcbs
Scratcher
32 posts

Wiki Wednesday, January 29, 2020

BizzareGames wrote:

whattup? i make awesome posts!

This is your first post
Educational_Bunny
Scratcher
23 posts

Wiki Wednesday, January 29, 2020

taiga839 wrote:

sl;dlzslsd;ls;ls;l;sld;sdls;dl;sld;sld;sld;slds;lds;lds;lds;ldsdsldlslslslslslslslssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssslllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllsssssssssssssssssssssssssssllllllll

wow, that was ur first post!
Educational_Bunny
Scratcher
23 posts

Wiki Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Rhyzvidsyt wrote:

Bennythster wrote:

i LIKE READING THIS
ok benny
My rabbit
Educational_Bunny
Scratcher
23 posts

Wiki Wednesday, January 29, 2020

jehadgcbs wrote:

Rhyzvidsyt wrote:

Wiki Question
How do I get people to help make my game(s)?
Just a question!

you cant exactly make them go into your project but you can ask them for help

Unless you share the project and they remix
WolfMidna
Scratcher
25 posts

Wiki Wednesday, January 29, 2020

show
when [say something] key pressed
ask [Is this social interaction] and wait
if <(answer) = [yes]> then
say [Oh god I am not good at this . . .]
wait (5) secs
say [I'll just leave . . . I'm probably embarrassing myself!]
hide
end

So yeah I have no idea what this is and I'm just bored, so . . .
































I'm sorry I can stop If you want me to . . .






















I drew my own pfp

Last edited by WolfMidna (Feb. 1, 2020 18:18:30)

Educational_Bunny
Scratcher
23 posts

Wiki Wednesday, January 29, 2020

WolfMidna wrote:

show
when [say something] key pressed
ask [Is this social interaction] and wait
if <(answer) = [yes]> then
say [Oh god I am not good at this . . .]
wait (5) secs
say [I'll just leave . . . I'm probably embarrassing myself!]
hide
end

So yeah I have no idea what this is and I'm just bored, so . . .
































I'm sorry I can stop If you want me to . . .






















I drew my own pfp
Wow, I congrats on your pfp!
Boomer001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Wiki Wednesday, January 29, 2020

i just don't know why people don't know what scratch wiki is. IT'S LITERALLY DESCRIBED AT THE FIRST POST.

LiFaytheGoblin wrote:

What is the Scratch Wiki?
The Scratch Wiki is a collaboratively-written wiki available for free that provides information about the Scratch programming language and its website, history, and phenomena surrounding it. The wiki is supported by the Scratch Team, but is primarily written by Scratchers. The Scratch Wiki is a popular source of information for scripts and tutorials, and it continues to grow as Scratchers use it as their primary source of information. This could also include advanced articles for Scratchers around the world to build, share, and see.
(Source: Scratch Wiki)
(sorry for caps, but people keep asking that)


???













(- ͜-) // This is mister sneaky. He projects my siggy against evil kumquats. 
// Do you see error 666 above? That was an evil kumquat. But mister sneaky turned him into error 666.
// His name is that because its at the bottom of my siggy; very sneaky...




















Be moist






















Educational_Bunny
Scratcher
23 posts

Wiki Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Boomer001 wrote:

i just don't know why people don't know what scratch wiki is. IT'S LITERALLY DESCRIBED AT THE FIRST POST.

LiFaytheGoblin wrote:

What is the Scratch Wiki?
The Scratch Wiki is a collaboratively-written wiki available for free that provides information about the Scratch programming language and its website, history, and phenomena surrounding it. The wiki is supported by the Scratch Team, but is primarily written by Scratchers. The Scratch Wiki is a popular source of information for scripts and tutorials, and it continues to grow as Scratchers use it as their primary source of information. This could also include advanced articles for Scratchers around the world to build, share, and see.
(Source: Scratch Wiki)
(sorry for caps, but people keep asking that)
Hi
Educational_Bunny
Scratcher
23 posts

Wiki Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Boomer001 wrote:

i just don't know why people don't know what scratch wiki is. IT'S LITERALLY DESCRIBED AT THE FIRST POST.

LiFaytheGoblin wrote:

What is the Scratch Wiki?
The Scratch Wiki is a collaboratively-written wiki available for free that provides information about the Scratch programming language and its website, history, and phenomena surrounding it. The wiki is supported by the Scratch Team, but is primarily written by Scratchers. The Scratch Wiki is a popular source of information for scripts and tutorials, and it continues to grow as Scratchers use it as their primary source of information. This could also include advanced articles for Scratchers around the world to build, share, and see.
(Source: Scratch Wiki)
(sorry for caps, but people keep asking that)
Those people might not read the first post

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile