Discuss Scratch

GalaxyCodes21
Scratcher
100+ posts

video game memes

When you go into a mine in Stardew valley looking for diamonds:
When you realize you forgot your sword:
Your friend has one in multiplayer:
Kills you with it:
These are confusing times.
maverick78921
Scratcher
1000+ posts

video game memes

tboi run: decent/good at start but immediately chokes near end for the 59389350529343594th time
me: my disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined
Wiltz111
Scratcher
100+ posts

video game memes

*slaps roof of piggy bank* now THIS can hold alot

uhhh weres the siggy protec– OH GWAD HALP THEY FOUND ME AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH—

when [Wiltz111 v] [removed v] from [Scratch v]:: events hat
play sound [Removed v]
PearlPlatypus2048
Scratcher
500+ posts

video game memes

GalaxyCodes21 wrote:

When you go into a mine in Stardew valley looking for diamonds:
When you realize you forgot your sword:
Your friend has one in multiplayer:
Kills you with it:
These are confusing times.
When someone mentions mining diamonds in a video game other than Minecraft

Last edited by PearlPlatypus2048 (Aug. 11, 2019 23:17:54)


] -UnTa/DelRu theorist since 2018, also working on this medieval fantasy thingy
-As of 2/12/2019 I use hex color 184040 for my posts, and when it's this color (14d1cd) it's a link somewhere
status: “unexpected communism” describes my entire sense of humor
Wiltz111
Scratcher
100+ posts

video game memes

me:sees a dog*
my friend: *stabs doggo*
me: *stabs my friend off a clif*
my friend: Are you delusional? Do you suffer from a metal illness?

uhhh weres the siggy protec– OH GWAD HALP THEY FOUND ME AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH—

when [Wiltz111 v] [removed v] from [Scratch v]:: events hat
play sound [Removed v]
Porta-Lolman
Scratcher
100+ posts

video game memes

Wiltz111 wrote:

PearlPlatypus2048 wrote:

GalaxyCodes21 wrote:

Porta-Lolman wrote:

GalaxyCodes21 wrote:

EZ-Games wrote:

maverick78921 wrote:

Porta-Lolman wrote:

GalaxyCodes21 wrote:

Porta-Lolman wrote:

Troyer_Kem wrote:

GalaxyCodes21 wrote:

Porta-Lolman wrote:

Troyer_Kem wrote:

PearlPlatypus2048 wrote:

Troyer_Kem wrote:

GalaxyCodes21 wrote:

CREEPER
(sizzling Bacon intensifies)
creeper?
aw man
B O O M
So we back in the mine
got our pick axe swinging from side to side,
Side, side to side
This task a grueling one
Hope to find some diamonds tonight, night, night
diamonds tonight (i understand it as “die mercury die” lmao)
Heads up, you hear a sound, turn around and look up, total shock fills your body,
Oh no it's you again
I could never forget those O Os O Os O Os, O Os O Os O Os
CAUSE BABY TONIGHT
the creepers tryna steal all our stuff again
sᴛᴜғғ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ, ɢᴀɪɴ
*snip*
CAUSE BABY TONIGHT
THE CREEPERS TRYNA' STEAL ALL OUR STUFF AGAIN
STUFF AGAIN
CAUSE BABY TONIGHT
THE CREEPERS GONNA BLOW UP OUR HOUSE AGAIN
OUR HOUSE AGAIN
RUNIED SUCKKER
*GRAB YOUR PICK SHOVEL AND BOLT AGAIN
(Bolt again, gain,)
Wiltz111
Scratcher
100+ posts

video game memes

Porta-Lolman wrote:

Wiltz111 wrote:

PearlPlatypus2048 wrote:

GalaxyCodes21 wrote:

Porta-Lolman wrote:

GalaxyCodes21 wrote:

EZ-Games wrote:

maverick78921 wrote:

Porta-Lolman wrote:

GalaxyCodes21 wrote:

Porta-Lolman wrote:

Troyer_Kem wrote:

GalaxyCodes21 wrote:

Porta-Lolman wrote:

Troyer_Kem wrote:

PearlPlatypus2048 wrote:

Troyer_Kem wrote:

GalaxyCodes21 wrote:

CREEPER
(sizzling Bacon intensifies)
creeper?
aw man
B O O M
So we back in the mine
got our pick axe swinging from side to side,
Side, side to side
This task a grueling one
Hope to find some diamonds tonight, night, night
diamonds tonight (i understand it as “die mercury die” lmao)
Heads up, you hear a sound, turn around and look up, total shock fills your body,
Oh no it's you again
I could never forget those O Os O Os O Os, O Os O Os O Os
CAUSE BABY TONIGHT
the creepers tryna steal all our stuff again
sᴛᴜғғ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ, ɢᴀɪɴ
*snip*
CAUSE BABY TONIGHT
THE CREEPERS TRYNA' STEAL ALL OUR STUFF AGAIN
STUFF AGAIN
CAUSE BABY TONIGHT
THE CREEPERS GONNA BLOW UP OUR HOUSE AGAIN
OUR HOUSE AGAIN
RUNIED SUCKKER
*GRAB YOUR PICK SHOVEL AND BOLT AGAIN
(Bolt again, gain,)[/quoteCAUSE BABY

uhhh weres the siggy protec– OH GWAD HALP THEY FOUND ME AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH—

when [Wiltz111 v] [removed v] from [Scratch v]:: events hat
play sound [Removed v]
maverick78921
Scratcher
1000+ posts

video game memes

Wiltz111 wrote:

Porta-Lolman wrote:

Wiltz111 wrote:

PearlPlatypus2048 wrote:

GalaxyCodes21 wrote:

Porta-Lolman wrote:

GalaxyCodes21 wrote:

EZ-Games wrote:

maverick78921 wrote:

Porta-Lolman wrote:

GalaxyCodes21 wrote:

Porta-Lolman wrote:

Troyer_Kem wrote:

GalaxyCodes21 wrote:

Porta-Lolman wrote:

Troyer_Kem wrote:

PearlPlatypus2048 wrote:

Troyer_Kem wrote:

GalaxyCodes21 wrote:

CREEPER
(sizzling Bacon intensifies)
creeper?
aw man
B O O M
So we back in the mine
got our pick axe swinging from side to side,
Side, side to side
This task a grueling one
Hope to find some diamonds tonight, night, night
diamonds tonight (i understand it as “die mercury die” lmao)
Heads up, you hear a sound, turn around and look up, total shock fills your body,
Oh no it's you again
I could never forget those O Os O Os O Os, O Os O Os O Os
CAUSE BABY TONIGHT
the creepers tryna steal all our stuff again
sᴛᴜғғ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ, ɢᴀɪɴ
*snip*
CAUSE BABY TONIGHT
THE CREEPERS TRYNA' STEAL ALL OUR STUFF AGAIN
STUFF AGAIN
CAUSE BABY TONIGHT
THE CREEPERS GONNA BLOW UP OUR HOUSE AGAIN
OUR HOUSE AGAIN
RUNIED SUCKKER
*GRAB YOUR PICK SHOVEL AND BOLT AGAIN
(Bolt again, gain,)[/quoteCAUSE BABY
oh god
PearlPlatypus2048
Scratcher
500+ posts

video game memes

me: I should finish Hollow Knight before school starts and/or the sequel gets released

also me: hEy LoOk tHiS gAmE cALLed OatBF lOoKs CoOL TiMe To pLaY iT

] -UnTa/DelRu theorist since 2018, also working on this medieval fantasy thingy
-As of 2/12/2019 I use hex color 184040 for my posts, and when it's this color (14d1cd) it's a link somewhere
status: “unexpected communism” describes my entire sense of humor
Wiltz111
Scratcher
100+ posts

video game memes

PearlPlatypus2048 wrote:

me: I should finish Hollow Knight before school starts and/or the sequel gets released

also me: hEy LoOk tHiS gAmE cALLed OatBF lOoKs CoOL TiMe To pLaY iT
also you: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SCHOOL STARTED

uhhh weres the siggy protec– OH GWAD HALP THEY FOUND ME AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH—

when [Wiltz111 v] [removed v] from [Scratch v]:: events hat
play sound [Removed v]
PearlPlatypus2048
Scratcher
500+ posts

video game memes

gradually verbose silksong logo:


] -UnTa/DelRu theorist since 2018, also working on this medieval fantasy thingy
-As of 2/12/2019 I use hex color 184040 for my posts, and when it's this color (14d1cd) it's a link somewhere
status: “unexpected communism” describes my entire sense of humor
GalaxyCodes21
Scratcher
100+ posts

video game memes

Man on the Internet: Makes lyrics for Vs. Marx and The World Revolving.
They called me a madman.

Last edited by GalaxyCodes21 (Aug. 13, 2019 03:57:47)

maverick78921
Scratcher
1000+ posts

video game memes

me: im not using azazel
me: (gets my butt handed to me)
me: im using azazel
Wiltz111
Scratcher
100+ posts

video game memes

me: *is walking in scp:cb*
scp-173: Imma about to end this man's whole career neck.

uhhh weres the siggy protec– OH GWAD HALP THEY FOUND ME AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH—

when [Wiltz111 v] [removed v] from [Scratch v]:: events hat
play sound [Removed v]
GalaxyCodes21
Scratcher
100+ posts

video game memes

Christians: 666 is bad! Fear the number!
SCP 666 Just TRYNA help those who regret drug addictions: No. No, I don't think I will.
Morimop
Scratcher
1000+ posts

video game memes

sonic: im fastest character in game history
grandma in gta sa: hold my walking stick
102039134
Scratcher
500+ posts

video game memes

maverick78921 wrote:

me: im not using azazel
me: (gets my butt handed to me)
me: im using azazel
Judas is pretty decent tho…
PearlPlatypus2048
Scratcher
500+ posts

video game memes

102039134 wrote:

Help
umm what

] -UnTa/DelRu theorist since 2018, also working on this medieval fantasy thingy
-As of 2/12/2019 I use hex color 184040 for my posts, and when it's this color (14d1cd) it's a link somewhere
status: “unexpected communism” describes my entire sense of humor
maverick78921
Scratcher
1000+ posts

video game memes

102039134 wrote:

maverick78921 wrote:

me: im not using azazel
me: (gets my butt handed to me)
me: im using azazel
Judas is pretty decent tho…
i unlocked him recently but i haven't tried him out yet

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile