Tortuga_Lover wrote:

BusterBrown1218 wrote:

To Apply for any of these jobs, please fill in this form:
Username:Tortuga_Lover
Job(s) wanted: Head Character Creator
Skills in wanted job(s):7
Activeness: 10
Other:
You can't take that job, you have to be elected first.

new shop coming soon
vollydog
Scratcher
100+ posts

Artists needed! Superhero Universe

in okc again
Milkysplash
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Tortuga_Lover
Scratcher
29 posts

OurPrincess wrote:

Tortuga_Lover wrote:

BusterBrown1218 wrote:

To Apply for any of these jobs, please fill in this form:
Username:Tortuga_Lover
Job(s) wanted: Head Character Creator
Skills in wanted job(s):7
Activeness: 10
Other:
You can't take that job, you have to be elected first.

OK

★彡 Tortuga_Lover彡★
BusterBrown1218
Scratcher
100+ posts

Milkysplash wrote:

BusterBrown1218 wrote:

If you want to suggest a superhero/villain (even without being in the collab), fill this form
Powers:
Superhero or villain?:
Name:
Main enemy:

Superhuman List:
Disaster
Foresight
Day
Night
Projector
Agent Pax
Villain list:
The Shifter
Blade
Virus
Nightshade
Songbird
Em
Plague
MemoryKeeper
Space
Gale
Tangled
Tigress
I thought tigress was a hero?
Oh oops I didn't notice the difference in villain list and hero list. I thought it was one whole list.

Uh… hi.
Thymeless
Scratcher
100+ posts

BusterBrown1218 wrote:

Milkysplash wrote:

BusterBrown1218 wrote:

If you want to suggest a superhero/villain (even without being in the collab), fill this form
Powers:
Superhero or villain?:
Name:
Main enemy:
Superheros
Disaster
Foresight
Day
Night
Projector
Agent Pax
Super Villians
The Shifter
Blade
Virus
Nightshade
Songbird
Em
Plague
MemoryKeeper
Space
Gale
Tangled
Tigress
I thought tigress was a hero?
Oh oops I didn't notice the difference in villain list and hero list. I thought it was one whole list.
Here, I made the list more clear

Last edited by Thymeless (March 21, 2020 02:00:33)

The Circus Arrives Without Warning

☁︎·.·´¯`·.·★★★·.·´¯`·.·☁︎
✎ Ello Loves it's Lin, she/her/they ✎ Need anything? Reach me here
✎ Click here to learn about me ✎ Click here to see my work ✎ Click here for ideas
wolfgirl152312
Scratcher
100+ posts

BusterBrown1218 wrote:

wolfgirl152312 wrote:

BusterBrown1218 wrote:

I'm glad your back, and sorry about your situation irl. Do you think you could somehow draw a picture then use a camera to take a photograph, then put the photograph onto your computer to put in the collab account? If so, we are a little short on artists

Okay, I think I can try that. What should I draw? And since school's closed, I have 82 days of having nothing to do, so I'm not busy or anything.
Bye, and have a nice day!
Could you try drawing Blade's lab? (from the inside of it, and it isn't very big, kind of small.) Also, irl I can relate. They started shutting down work and school in my area. Have 2 weeks with nothing to do.
I'll share a project with 2 designs for it before 9:00 pm IST, March 22, Sunday, 2020. Then you can decide which one's better - I actually have one of them finished, but I thought that it would be better to share both of the designs in the same project. I did the first one with oil pastels, so it might not be that good, but I'm going to do the second one with watercolours, so it'll be better. And also, since there'll be a large monitor in the lab, I drew a kind of logo on the monitor - you can decide what to do with it - whether to keep it or use another. The project will be in the studio, by the way.

wolfgirl152312
Scratcher
100+ posts

wolfgirl152312 wrote:

BusterBrown1218 wrote:

wolfgirl152312 wrote:

BusterBrown1218 wrote:

I'm glad your back, and sorry about your situation irl. Do you think you could somehow draw a picture then use a camera to take a photograph, then put the photograph onto your computer to put in the collab account? If so, we are a little short on artists

Okay, I think I can try that. What should I draw? And since school's closed, I have 82 days of having nothing to do, so I'm not busy or anything.
Could you try drawing Blade's lab? (from the inside of it, and it isn't very big, kind of small.) Also, irl I can relate. They started shutting down work and school in my area. Have 2 weeks with nothing to do.
I'll share a project with 2 designs for it before 9:00 pm IST, March 22, Sunday, 2020. Then you can decide which one's better - I actually have one of them finished, but I thought that it would be better to share both of the designs in the same project. I did the first one with oil pastels, so it might not be that good, but I'm going to do the second one with watercolours, so it'll be better. And also, since there'll be a large monitor in the lab, I drew a kind of logo on the monitor - you can decide what to do with it - whether to keep it or use another. The project will be in the studio, by the way.

Done! Sorry for the delay, though. Here's the link.
By the way, in the watercolor one, I tried to kind of merge the grey into white at some places to give it a kind of effect. I don't know whether it turned out good enough, though. I asked my dad and he said that he liked both of the designs, but I don't know what others think. The oil pastel one is more detailed than the watercolor one, but in my opinion, the watercolor one looks cleaner and has more space for adding sprites (if it will be used). I don't know how you'll use it, if you decide to use one of the designs, but you might have to take a screenshot of just the picture. And the labs look different in the two designs, by the way.

Milkysplash
Scratcher
1000+ posts
Milkysplash
Scratcher
1000+ posts

vollydog
Scratcher
100+ posts

sorry Ihaven't been on. i'm part of another forum that needs help. how's development going?
Milkysplash
Scratcher
1000+ posts

vollydog wrote:

sorry Ihaven't been on. i'm part of another forum that needs help. how's development going?
Hardly anyhing….
vollydog
Scratcher
100+ posts

LBormi wrote:

vollydog wrote:

I have a scar
Okay. For real? I have 13.
yeah i used to have one but that's a TON of scars
vollydog
Scratcher
100+ posts

Debugger Female hero She can debug code, wipe virus(because of this virus HATES her) her powers were gifted by foresight for some reason
wolfgirl152312
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hi!
Does anybody want me to draw something?
P.S: If you're wondering why I always end my forum posts with a ‘Bye, and have a nice day’, then it's because I started doing it as a New Scratcher because I was scared of getting banned for not being extra polite (I know, I was crazy), and now I'm still doing it - not because I'm still scared of getting banned, just because it seems like a nice thing to do.
P.P.S: Wow, the Post Script is longer than the actual post!

BusterBrown1218
Scratcher
100+ posts

Okay guys, since we don't really have motivations to keep going, here is a thought: We could set ourselves deadlines so we get our work done and we could make a list of things we need to get done. What do you guys think?

Uh… hi.
Thymeless
Scratcher
100+ posts

BusterBrown1218 wrote:

Okay guys, since we don't really have motivations to keep going, here is a thought: We could set ourselves deadlines so we get our work done and we could make a list of things we need to get done. What do you guys think?
do we not have deadlines rn?

The Circus Arrives Without Warning

✎ Ello Loves it's Lin, she/her/they ✎ Need anything? Reach me here
✎ Click here to learn about me ✎ Click here to see my work ✎ Click here for ideas
vollydog
Scratcher
100+ posts

I Agree with buster.
LBormi
Scratcher
1000+ posts

It's crazy how this suddenly got so active.