Discuss Scratch

Roleplayforlife
Scratcher
16 posts

Artists needed! Superhero Universe

I think if you set a set day that it will be done maybe it will go faster. Also It would help advertising. You don't have to, it is just a suggestion
FantasyBats
Scratcher
90 posts

Okay, that is fine, just keep me posted!

when green flag clicked
forever
if <[Scratch] = [Alive]> then
set [FantasyBats] to <[happy]>
end
end
vollydog
Scratcher
94 posts

hey! sorry I haven't been on for a while:3
BusterBrown1218
Scratcher
100+ posts

vollydog wrote:

I think we all haven't been on for a while, I think either today or tomorrow I will try to animate a scene.

when green flag clicked
go to x: (0) y: (0)
forever
say [We're close!] for (2) secs
set [Superhero Universe v] to [Soon!]
end
LBormi
Scratcher
500+ posts

BusterBrown1218 wrote:

vollydog wrote:

I think we all haven't been on for a while, I think either today or tomorrow I will try to animate a scene.
Yeah.

Firelord822006
Scratcher
25 posts

I know I'm not a really good asset to this project, I've tried to help but my ideas keep getting ignored. I've been here since it started, and now I'm writing this. We need to stop putting off these types of things. For the backstories maybe post an image of the hero/villain name their powers and let the other scratchers decide what the origin story is. For backgrounds and other things like that post what u already have and swap with the another person because they might have more ideas and thoughts to add to it. Animation (even though it isn't my strongest suit) I have experience for some of the basics and a few methods of my own that could help. Advertising, I mean… come on. Almost no one post any updates here. OVER TWO MONTHS, and I have not seen any development with this. I don't know if you guys are busy with the series or what, but I mean this has gotten attention from some other scracthers that are willing to help. I know that if we keep them updated and posted with the newest developments that it will catch the eye of a big time scratcher that would be willing to help. Character design. I would gladly help with that. I can put together a rough copy post it and then the animator or whoever does the character things can polish it up.
I also have a few personal notes. I have been here in the beginning and have gotten no attention to my efforts to this series. I have helped with new villains and heroes. Tried for some special effect noises. Voice acting, ect. but no one has responded or even bothered to say anything back to me with any news whats-so-ever. And I gotta be honest, that makes me lose faith in this series. I know this has potential. I know this is gonna be heard and seen one way or another. But one thing that we need to work on, making sure the other scratchers (myself included) respond to them, answer any of their questions.

Sincerely,
Firelord822006

LBormi
Scratcher
500+ posts

Firelord822006 wrote:

Speech.
*claps*

BusterBrown1218
Scratcher
100+ posts

Firelord822006 wrote:

I know I'm not a really good asset to this project, I've tried to help but my ideas keep getting ignored. I've been here since it started, and now I'm writing this. We need to stop putting off these types of things. For the backstories maybe post an image of the hero/villain name their powers and let the other scratchers decide what the origin story is. For backgrounds and other things like that post what u already have and swap with the another person because they might have more ideas and thoughts to add to it. Animation (even though it isn't my strongest suit) I have experience for some of the basics and a few methods of my own that could help. Advertising, I mean… come on. Almost no one post any updates here. OVER TWO MONTHS, and I have not seen any development with this. I don't know if you guys are busy with the series or what, but I mean this has gotten attention from some other scracthers that are willing to help. I know that if we keep them updated and posted with the newest developments that it will catch the eye of a big time scratcher that would be willing to help. Character design. I would gladly help with that. I can put together a rough copy post it and then the animator or whoever does the character things can polish it up.
I also have a few personal notes. I have been here in the beginning and have gotten no attention to my efforts to this series. I have helped with new villains and heroes. Tried for some special effect noises. Voice acting, ect. but no one has responded or even bothered to say anything back to me with any news whats-so-ever. And I gotta be honest, that makes me lose faith in this series. I know this has potential. I know this is gonna be heard and seen one way or another. But one thing that we need to work on, making sure the other scratchers (myself included) respond to them, answer any of their questions.

Sincerely,
Firelord822006

You haven't been ignored. I just haven't seen or gotten any notifications of you trying out, and no you were not here at the beginning. Also if you were a bit more positive you might be “not ignored”. I have been working hard, so I don't like it when I see things like this. Animating is not very easy.

when green flag clicked
forever
end
wolfquescostumes
Scratcher
100+ posts

Firelord822006 wrote:

Sincerely,
Firelord822006

Like what Busterbrown was saying, we only get these studio notifications a few times. Just because we don't see it doesn't mean we're ignoring you. I say to update it every now and then to help us see it. Don't blame it on us, blame it on the server that this is on.

'Cuz there's so much to do before we die

-Total drama world tour
Thymeless
Scratcher
90 posts

wolfquescostumes wrote:

Firelord822006 wrote:

Sincerely,
Firelord822006

Like what Busterbrown was saying, we only get these studio notifications a few times. Just because we don't see it doesn't mean we're ignoring you. I say to update it every now and then to help us see it. Don't blame it on us, blame it on the server that this is on.
Okay yeah y'all can keep making excuses for yourself but like, this user isn't wrong? They're not necessarily right but they have some good points: this series hasn't gotten anywhere

The Circus Arrives Without Warning
Firelord822006
Scratcher
25 posts

HELLO!! ANYONE OUT THERE!! HELLO!
LBormi
Scratcher
500+ posts

Firelord822006 wrote:

HELLO!! ANYONE OUT THERE!! HELLO!
Nope, nobody here!

Thymeless
Scratcher
90 posts

alright guys here's a plan bc we haven't done anything jn forever
  • Make a setting for the series, with some places in a lot of detail
  • Establish each character's role in the story (+relationship chart)
  • Make a timeline for the major events in the series
then we can start animating and stuff

LBormi
Scratcher
500+ posts

Thymeless wrote:

Sounds like work though…

Thymeless
Scratcher
90 posts

LBormi wrote:

Thymeless wrote:

Sounds like work though…
Yes that's the point..
We could have a couple people on each point, as long as we communicate. Who wants to do what?

Firelord822006
Scratcher
25 posts

Thymeless wrote:

LBormi wrote:

Thymeless wrote:

Sounds like work though…
Yes that's the point..
We could have a couple people on each point, as long as we communicate. Who wants to do what?
I don't care what I do, as long as stuff start to get done around here, I mean when was the last time we even heard from the people in charge. We need to start moving forward, even if that means someone's feelings get hurt, or a few people are left behind. But we need to start things
Thymeless
Scratcher
90 posts

Firelord822006 wrote:

Thymeless wrote:

LBormi wrote:

Thymeless wrote:

Sounds like work though…
Yes that's the point..
I don't care what I do, as long as stuff start to get done around here, I mean when was the last time we even heard from the people in charge. We need to start moving forward, even if that means someone's feelings get hurt, or a few people are left behind. But we need to start things
Alright! I like how you think! Do you want to start working on the setting together?

LBormi
Scratcher
500+ posts

Thymeless wrote:

Firelord822006 wrote:

Thymeless wrote:

LBormi wrote:

Thymeless wrote:

Sounds like work though…
Yes that's the point..
Alright! I like how you think! Do you want to start working on the setting together?
I guess I'm ok with still being the advertiser because you don't do anything, but it would be great to have a new job. I have a lot more experience on this website now.

Thymeless
Scratcher
90 posts

LBormi wrote:

Thymeless wrote:

Firelord822006 wrote:

Thymeless wrote:

LBormi wrote:

Thymeless wrote:

Sounds like work though…
Yes that's the point..
I guess I'm ok with still being the advertiser because you don't do anything, but it would be great to have a new job. I have a lot more experience on this website now.
Alright, what ideas for setting do you have? Right now we're just bouncing ideas anyways

BusterBrown1218
Scratcher
100+ posts

Thymeless wrote:

LBormi wrote:

Thymeless wrote:

Firelord822006 wrote:

Thymeless wrote:

LBormi wrote:

Thymeless wrote:

Sounds like work though…
Yes that's the point..
Alright, what ideas for setting do you have? Right now we're just bouncing ideas anyways
Okay guys I hope to get involved more, but here is the first few episodes plan: We start out with an episode or two with Disaster (kind of like what Marvel did with Captain America) and after that she gets an invite to join a group of the top heroes, legends with unbelievable powers, almost unstoppable. Every hero wants to join it, which makes it a big deal. She accepts, but later on she feels like she is left out because she is the weak link (because everyone else in the group has insane powers), and decides to go home and start a group of her own, but of course from time to time that group gets help from the one of top heroes. Also, we seem to have lost Star_Voice_Actress and unless someone can get them to do their lines, we need someone to replace them. Anyone up for it?

when green flag clicked
forever
end