Discuss Scratch

P110
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Embedded Projects [Re-Named]

Projects that are shared on a separate site load on that site, well look like they do but when they finish it keeps on the loading screen forever

Last edited by P110 (March 7, 2013 14:53:39)

roijac
Scratcher
100+ posts

Example?
OrcaCat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

roijac wrote:

Example?
I think he is talking about the embed code, where I got the same problem.

Last edited by OrcaCat (March 5, 2013 01:55:07)

P110
Scratcher
1000+ posts

OrcaCat wrote:

roijac wrote:

Example?
I think he is talking about the embed code, where I got the same problem.
Yep, I think the embedded player wasn't adapted along with the updates to the creator/viewer
code_cookies
Scratcher
4 posts

I have the same issue is there anyway of fixing it?
P110
Scratcher
1000+ posts

code_cookies wrote:

I really was hoping someone from ST would find this, I suppose I'll have to contact them… meh, I'll give it a coupla weeks, they have allot on their plate I suppose.
Lightnin
Scratcher
1000+ posts

P110 wrote:

code_cookies wrote:

I really was hoping someone from ST would find this, I suppose I'll have to contact them… meh, I'll give it a coupla weeks, they have allot on their plate I suppose.

Found it! Yeah, I think I know what led to this.
Still - if anyone has an embed setup somewhere, and could give us a link,that'd be awesome.
P110
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Lightnin wrote:

P110 wrote:

code_cookies wrote:

Still - if anyone has an embed setup somewhere, and could give us a link,that'd be awesome.
I do have an embed code, I used it a while ago and don't know if it works, but it relies on having the project and player on your own server so that's a bit of a no… I'll see if I can find one… (Mine was based of the flash embed on the wiki http://wiki.scratch.mit.edu/wiki/Embedding_Projects#As_a_Flash_applet)
Lightnin
Scratcher
1000+ posts

P110 wrote:

Lightnin wrote:

P110 wrote:

code_cookies wrote:

I do have an embed code, I used it a while ago and don't know if it works, but it relies on having the project and player on your own server so that's a bit of a no… I'll see if I can find one… (Mine was based of the flash embed on the wiki http://wiki.scratch.mit.edu/wiki/Embedding_Projects#As_a_Flash_applet)

Ohhh, we only support the standard embed code you get from a project page.
code_cookies
Scratcher
4 posts

the setup i have at the mo

Lightnin wrote:

P110 wrote:

code_cookies wrote:

I have one here http://xsquared.tk/gamebroken.php?g=Maze%20Galore and http://xsquared.tk/gamebroken.php?g=dragon%20defence
P110
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Lightnin wrote:

P110 wrote:

Lightnin wrote:

P110 wrote:

code_cookies wrote:

Ohhh, we only support the standard embed code you get from a project page.
Sorry Didn't understand what you meant yes, I was using the wiki code before you released the iframe, I am using the iframe now, but it isn't working

EDIT: Feel a bit stupid now… (facepalm)

Last edited by P110 (March 10, 2013 14:34:11)

P110
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Still isn't resolved, so, bump
P110
Scratcher
1000+ posts

@Lightnin' any ideas?
cooltooler
Scratcher
7 posts

I have the same problem. It's so annoying!
“Loading project - 9 of 9 assets loading”
P110
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cooltooler wrote:

I have the same problem. It's so annoying!
“Loading project - 9 of 9 assets loading”
The bug tracker is showing progress, and lightning said hopefully fixed by Wednesday but no promises when I commented on his profile