Discuss Scratch

KittyFireSt0rm
Scratcher
500+ posts

Report Description/Comment Filter Issues Here

SoyLenaEphedia wrote:

It was a chain mail so should i than report it?

Yes

Last edited by KittyFireSt0rm (June 27, 2020 17:51:19)



SoyLenaEphedia
Scratcher
19 posts

Report Description/Comment Filter Issues Here

KittyFireSt0rm wrote:

SoyLenaEphedia wrote:

It was a chain mail so should i than report it?

Yes
Ok so just to check this is a chainmail? : Pass✦This✦On✦To✦10 ✦Other ✦Scratchers ✦Who ✦Are ✦Nice If You Get ✦At ✦Least ✦4 ✦Back ✦That ✦Means ✦Your ✦Super ✦Kind! ✦Copy ✦And ✦Paste ✦This ✦On ✦Others' ✦Profiles ✦If✦They ✦Allow ✦Chain ✦Mail ✦Like ✦This!!!!!!
HW_Games
Scratcher
500+ posts

Report Description/Comment Filter Issues Here

SoyLenaEphedia wrote:

KittyFireSt0rm wrote:

SoyLenaEphedia wrote:

It was a chain mail so should i than report it?

Yes
Ok so just to check this is a chainmail? : Pass✦This✦On✦To✦10 ✦Other ✦Scratchers ✦Who ✦Are ✦Nice If You Get ✦At ✦Least ✦4 ✦Back ✦That ✦Means ✦Your ✦Super ✦Kind! ✦Copy ✦And ✦Paste ✦This ✦On ✦Others' ✦Profiles ✦If✦They ✦Allow ✦Chain ✦Mail ✦Like ✦This!!!!!!
Yes! All of that stuff needs to be reported! Go onto the ‘followers’ page for the person who posted it and try and find more to report!!!

Welcome to the Scratch forums.
SoyLenaEphedia
Scratcher
19 posts

Report Description/Comment Filter Issues Here

HW_Games wrote:

SoyLenaEphedia wrote:

KittyFireSt0rm wrote:

SoyLenaEphedia wrote:

It was a chain mail so should i than report it?

Yes
Ok so just to check this is a chainmail? : Pass✦This✦On✦To✦10 ✦Other ✦Scratchers ✦Who ✦Are ✦Nice If You Get ✦At ✦Least ✦4 ✦Back ✦That ✦Means ✦Your ✦Super ✦Kind! ✦Copy ✦And ✦Paste ✦This ✦On ✦Others' ✦Profiles ✦If✦They ✦Allow ✦Chain ✦Mail ✦Like ✦This!!!!!!
Yes! All of that stuff needs to be reported! Go onto the ‘followers’ page for the person who posted it and try and find more to report!!!
Oki thanks for the welcoming!
M1mikyu
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Report Description/Comment Filter Issues Here

HW_Games wrote:

KittyFireSt0rm wrote:

SoyLenaEphedia wrote:

I wrote a Comment where it said inside the word Paste.The badworddetector said my comment had a problem . But i saw a similar comment whoalso had the word paste in it and the comment got posted. So how doe i know its the word ,,Paste‘‘ cause i deleted the word paste and the comment went trough. I asked some scratchBFF‘s and Friends and they have the same problem what can i do? Please help me,
@SoyLenaEphedia

Because copy + paste in the same comment makes it think it's a chain message, which is prohibited and are blocked by the BWD
considering it's an unusual word to use except for saying ‘copy and paste’.
Not really
“I combined the materials together to make a sticky paste for my craft project”
“It has a paste-like texture”
“I really like mint toothpaste”


Yes, I made those Gen-5 styled Mimikyus myself.
HW_Games
Scratcher
500+ posts

Report Description/Comment Filter Issues Here

M1mikyu wrote:

HW_Games wrote:

KittyFireSt0rm wrote:

SoyLenaEphedia wrote:

I wrote a Comment where it said inside the word Paste.The badworddetector said my comment had a problem . But i saw a similar comment whoalso had the word paste in it and the comment got posted. So how doe i know its the word ,,Paste‘‘ cause i deleted the word paste and the comment went trough. I asked some scratchBFF‘s and Friends and they have the same problem what can i do? Please help me,
@SoyLenaEphedia

Because copy + paste in the same comment makes it think it's a chain message, which is prohibited and are blocked by the BWD
considering it's an unusual word to use except for saying ‘copy and paste’.
Not really
“I combined the materials together to make a sticky paste for my craft project”
“It has a paste-like texture”
“I really like mint toothpaste”
Would you say those on scratch?

Welcome to the Scratch forums.
M1mikyu
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Report Description/Comment Filter Issues Here

HW_Games wrote:

M1mikyu wrote:

HW_Games wrote:

KittyFireSt0rm wrote:

SoyLenaEphedia wrote:

I wrote a Comment where it said inside the word Paste.The badworddetector said my comment had a problem . But i saw a similar comment whoalso had the word paste in it and the comment got posted. So how doe i know its the word ,,Paste‘‘ cause i deleted the word paste and the comment went trough. I asked some scratchBFF‘s and Friends and they have the same problem what can i do? Please help me,
@SoyLenaEphedia

Because copy + paste in the same comment makes it think it's a chain message, which is prohibited and are blocked by the BWD
considering it's an unusual word to use except for saying ‘copy and paste’.
Not really
“I combined the materials together to make a sticky paste for my craft project”
“It has a paste-like texture”
“I really like mint toothpaste”
Would you say those on scratch?
Probably
Like the first two, if you were making an art tutorial project
And the second one, if you’re making a project on dental hygiene


Yes, I made those Gen-5 styled Mimikyus myself.
CaptainFieldDay
Scratcher
26 posts

Report Description/Comment Filter Issues Here

When I open a certain project, the page doesn't respond and crashes.
HW_Games
Scratcher
500+ posts

Report Description/Comment Filter Issues Here

M1mikyu wrote:

HW_Games wrote:

M1mikyu wrote:

HW_Games wrote:

KittyFireSt0rm wrote:

SoyLenaEphedia wrote:

I wrote a Comment where it said inside the word Paste.The badworddetector said my comment had a problem . But i saw a similar comment whoalso had the word paste in it and the comment got posted. So how doe i know its the word ,,Paste‘‘ cause i deleted the word paste and the comment went trough. I asked some scratchBFF‘s and Friends and they have the same problem what can i do? Please help me,
@SoyLenaEphedia

Because copy + paste in the same comment makes it think it's a chain message, which is prohibited and are blocked by the BWD
considering it's an unusual word to use except for saying ‘copy and paste’.
Not really
“I combined the materials together to make a sticky paste for my craft project”
“It has a paste-like texture”
“I really like mint toothpaste”
Would you say those on scratch?
Probably
Like the first two, if you were making an art tutorial project
And the second one, if you’re making a project on dental hygiene
Yes but the word paste is not censored inside projects. And who would make a hygiene project??

Welcome to the Scratch forums.
zhuoranma2006
Scratcher
100+ posts

Report Description/Comment Filter Issues Here

HW_Games wrote:

M1mikyu wrote:

HW_Games wrote:

M1mikyu wrote:

HW_Games wrote:

KittyFireSt0rm wrote:

SoyLenaEphedia wrote:

I wrote a Comment where it said inside the word Paste.The badworddetector said my comment had a problem . But i saw a similar comment whoalso had the word paste in it and the comment got posted. So how doe i know its the word ,,Paste‘‘ cause i deleted the word paste and the comment went trough. I asked some scratchBFF‘s and Friends and they have the same problem what can i do? Please help me,
@SoyLenaEphedia

Because copy + paste in the same comment makes it think it's a chain message, which is prohibited and are blocked by the BWD
considering it's an unusual word to use except for saying ‘copy and paste’.
Not really
“I combined the materials together to make a sticky paste for my craft project”
“It has a paste-like texture”
“I really like mint toothpaste”
Would you say those on scratch?
Probably
Like the first two, if you were making an art tutorial project
And the second one, if you’re making a project on dental hygiene
Yes but the word paste is not censored inside projects. And who would make a hygiene project??
They may say it in Notes and Credits

Last edited by someone (October 10, 1582)
This signature is kumquat-proof, but it is not loquat-proof…

Sorry, the rest of this signature is eaten by an evil loquat.
此个性签名已为琵琶所食。
       枇杷

枇杷不是此琵琶,只怨当年识字差
HW_Games
Scratcher
500+ posts

Report Description/Comment Filter Issues Here

zhuoranma2006 wrote:

HW_Games wrote:

M1mikyu wrote:

HW_Games wrote:

M1mikyu wrote:

HW_Games wrote:

KittyFireSt0rm wrote:

SoyLenaEphedia wrote:

I wrote a Comment where it said inside the word Paste.The badworddetector said my comment had a problem . But i saw a similar comment whoalso had the word paste in it and the comment got posted. So how doe i know its the word ,,Paste‘‘ cause i deleted the word paste and the comment went trough. I asked some scratchBFF‘s and Friends and they have the same problem what can i do? Please help me,
@SoyLenaEphedia

Because copy + paste in the same comment makes it think it's a chain message, which is prohibited and are blocked by the BWD
considering it's an unusual word to use except for saying ‘copy and paste’.
Not really
“I combined the materials together to make a sticky paste for my craft project”
“It has a paste-like texture”
“I really like mint toothpaste”
Would you say those on scratch?
Probably
Like the first two, if you were making an art tutorial project
And the second one, if you’re making a project on dental hygiene
Yes but the word paste is not censored inside projects. And who would make a hygiene project??
They may say it in Notes and Credits
They might want to, that's right, but why would they put the tutorial in the description? Anyway, I don't see why we are arguing about the word ‘paste’ and using it in a ‘dental hygiene’ project…

Welcome to the Scratch forums.
cs458468
Scratcher
100+ posts

Report Description/Comment Filter Issues Here

I can't say “customer service”

when [all contestants say no v] :: motion hat
say [Cool story.] :: sensing
SoyLenaEphedia
Scratcher
19 posts

Report Description/Comment Filter Issues Here

HW_Games wrote:

M1mikyu wrote:

HW_Games wrote:

M1mikyu wrote:

HW_Games wrote:

KittyFireSt0rm wrote:

SoyLenaEphedia wrote:

I wrote a Comment where it said inside the word Paste.The badworddetector said my comment had a problem . But i saw a similar comment whoalso had the word paste in it and the comment got posted. So how doe i know its the word ,,Paste‘‘ cause i deleted the word paste and the comment went trough. I asked some scratchBFF‘s and Friends and they have the same problem what can i do? Please help me,
@SoyLenaEphedia

Because copy + paste in the same comment makes it think it's a chain message, which is prohibited and are blocked by the BWD
considering it's an unusual word to use except for saying ‘copy and paste’.
Not really
“I combined the materials together to make a sticky paste for my craft project”
“It has a paste-like texture”
“I really like mint toothpaste”
Would you say those on scratch?
Probably
Like the first two, if you were making an art tutorial project
And the second one, if you’re making a project on dental hygiene
Yes but the word paste is not censored inside projects. And who would make a hygiene project??
maybe someone would do everything is possible!
KittyFireSt0rm
Scratcher
500+ posts

Report Description/Comment Filter Issues Here

cs458468 wrote:

I can't say “customer service”

That's on purpose because it is a phrase often used by commercial scammers

sixty second demon >:(


HW_Games
Scratcher
500+ posts

Report Description/Comment Filter Issues Here

cs458468 wrote:

I can't say “customer service”
Because companies usually say ‘good customer service’ when advertising on Scratch.
Oh, somebody put something similar above

Last edited by HW_Games (June 30, 2020 16:29:29)


Welcome to the Scratch forums.
TsundereCupcake
Scratcher
4 posts

Report Description/Comment Filter Issues Here

Scratch censors the word Amino??
Amino is just a social media to discuss your favorite fandoms. Why censor it?

《ツンデレカップケーキ》
Maximouse
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Report Description/Comment Filter Issues Here

TsundereCupcake wrote:

Scratch censors the word Amino??
Amino is just a social media to discuss your favorite fandoms. Why censor it?
Probably because it is social media, and linking to social media on Scratch is not allowed (because of personal information, private messaging…)

You are reading Maximouse's signature. Learn more about signatures
Click here to make pixel art.
Be strong

My forum stats
catcatcatherine2
Scratcher
4 posts

Report Description/Comment Filter Issues Here

set [ sadness] to [100000000000]

Last edited by catcatcatherine2 (July 1, 2020 20:59:26)

LesBeProud-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Report Description/Comment Filter Issues Here

catcatcatherine2 wrote:

On my project, when you click the screen or press space, its suppost to switch the backdrop, but I need to click space 5 times or more and it really anoys me, but Heres the link, I guess but please remix it, then Ill look at it
Wrong topic.

HW_Games
Scratcher
500+ posts

Report Description/Comment Filter Issues Here

catcatcatherine2 wrote:

On my project, when you click the screen or press space, its suppost to switch the backdrop, but I need to click space 5 times or more and it really anoys me, but Heres the link, I guess but please remix it, then Ill look at it
Not really a filter issue is it?

Welcome to the Scratch forums.

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile