Discuss Scratch

M1mikyu
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Report Description/Comment Filter Issues Here

garnetluvcookie wrote:

garnetluvcookie wrote:

The desc filter said that this had a cuss in it:

This project showcases the Beta apps that may be a bit buggy. Feel free to test them out, and please give feedback!

When an app is fully debugged, it will be added to the main OS.

Current apps being worked on:

♦Translate

♦Clock

Happy bug-tracking!
Hm, it didn’t get blocked for me.

Maybe try removing the Diamond symbols?


Yes, I made those Gen-5 styled Mimikyus myself.
mikebjj
Scratcher
29 posts

Report Description/Comment Filter Issues Here

MY SONG RECORDING KEEPS DELETING

play drum ( v) for (0.25) beats
play drum ( v) for (0.25) beats
play drum ( v) for (0.25) beats
wattttt123456
Scratcher
21 posts

Report Description/Comment Filter Issues Here

My browser / operating system: Windows 8.1, Chrome 83.0.4103.116, No Flash version detected
CeruleanRose
Scratcher
100+ posts

Report Description/Comment Filter Issues Here

mikebjj wrote:

MY SONG RECORDING KEEPS DELETING
This thread is for issues with the comment filter only, please report this in its own thread.

Stop :: #007FFF stack
global :: #03C03C stack
warming! :: #007FFF stack
'Sup.
 Hello there! Just a warning, I put a loooooot of text in this thing so only read it if you have time. I used the [code] tag to make this thingy. So... yeah! Hi there! I'm Isabella, but you can just call me Izzy. This is actually my second account, I'll follow you if you can follow the digital breadcrumbs and find my other. Scavenger hunt! Seriously tho I just wanted a disconnected account so if you can find it you get a digital thumbs-up. Currently, I am into (don't close out on me here!) the video game Undertale. If you haven't heard of it, it's "The video game where nothing has to die." It's got one of my favorite stories and-    well, I won't rant at you here. Don't be put off by the toxic fanbase, most of us find the small but vocal group of 10-year-olds quite obnoxious as well. Also, I'm trying to improve my art although I haven't put much of it on this account. I don't like the 3.0 costume maker interface tho because they ruined the reshape tool and now it considers a line a donut-shaped object and I used to do most of my art through reshaping basic shapes so yeah. I've recently gotten into a few art YouTubers who are my current senpais, look up WalkingMelonsAAA. I hope to draw like her someday. lol, I had this whole idea for what I was going to put in my siggy and I got waaaaay off track. It's also too long so I'll cut out some of what I was going to say. Do you have any tips on making my poses not so stiff? I know this is a problem loads of young artists have had. This account is currently most active on the forums so I most likely won't make any new projects here for a while. And this tells me you read to the end and care about what I have to say! Here's a heart. ♥ Leave a comment on my Week 4 Leilani's Art Camp project with the phrase "caramel popcorn" and I'll love one of your projects. Thanks for reading this! Bye! 
garnetluvcookie
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Report Description/Comment Filter Issues Here

CeruleanRose wrote:

mikebjj wrote:

MY SONG RECORDING KEEPS DELETING
This thread is for issues with the comment filter only, please report this in its own thread.
Aw, you beat me to it.

































































































garnetluvcookie

| 1,000+ Posts | Girl | Anime | 8-13 | garnet | PROUD Mini-Mod | 50+ Follows | 5+ Months | Sailor Moon | ACNH | Minecraft | Scratch |
Microphone_II
Scratcher
1 post

Report Description/Comment Filter Issues Here

I wanted to tag my project, https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/384637209/ , as #object, #inanimate, #insanity, #microphone, and #mic, but it wouldn't let me put those! I had to give up on tags after that…
consonant
Scratcher
75 posts

Report Description/Comment Filter Issues Here

garnetluvcookie wrote:

The desc filter said that this had a cuss in it:

This project showcases the Beta apps that may be a bit buggy. Feel free to test them out, and please give feedback!

When an app is fully debugged, it will be added to the main OS.

Current apps being worked on:

♦Translate

♦Clock

Happy bug-tracking!
Mine isn't blocking that.

I'm not a vowel.
The rest of this signature was eaten b—

<⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗ ❨ง'̀-'́❩ง ⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗::list>

Thanks, Clash!

He's my buddy, a little forum protector from evil kumquats. But he only likes me, not you, so he won't protect your siggies.
consonant
Scratcher
75 posts

Report Description/Comment Filter Issues Here

Microphone_II wrote:

I wanted to tag my project, https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/384637209/ , as #object, #inanimate, #insanity, #microphone, and #mic, but it wouldn't let me put those! I had to give up on tags after that…
Most likely, it thinks you're saying “phone #” (#microphone #mic). Just make sure #microphone is the last one you put.

I'm not a vowel.
The rest of this signature was eaten b—

<⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗ ❨ง'̀-'́❩ง ⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗::list>

Thanks, Clash!

He's my buddy, a little forum protector from evil kumquats. But he only likes me, not you, so he won't protect your siggies.
Leo42460
Scratcher
100+ posts

Report Description/Comment Filter Issues Here

The filtrer of link doesn't work very well: when I post, he believes that there is a link, when there is no link… He does it sometimes. (10% by me, 90% by Google translate)

Ma première signature!
quand le bouton [envoyer v] est cliqué::hat events
ajouter (1) à [posts v]:: variables
ajouter (1) à [signatures envoyés v]:: variables
Yafdance
Scratcher
10 posts

Report Description/Comment Filter Issues Here

The filter sometimes thinks not bad words are bad words

Last edited by Yafdance (June 26, 2020 12:37:53)

nerdiebirdy
Scratcher
100+ posts

Report Description/Comment Filter Issues Here

Microphone_II wrote:

I wanted to tag my project, https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/384637209/ , as #object, #inanimate, #insanity, #microphone, and #mic, but it wouldn't let me put those! I had to give up on tags after that…
If you change the order to #object #inanimate #insanity #mic #microphone it works fine.

“They will neither harm nor destroy on all my holy mountain, for the earth will be filled with the knowledge of God as the waters cover the sea.” Isaiah 11:9
nerdiebirdy||Christian||bird lover||Forum Helper||artist||musician
define me
forever
if <[spam topic v] clicked::sensing> then
change [brain cells v] by (-1)
end
end
;
HW_Games
Scratcher
500+ posts

Report Description/Comment Filter Issues Here

Yafdance wrote:

The filter sometimes thinks not bad words are bad words
Usually because there are multiple meanings. Could you give an example of what it was that it thought was bad? The censor is very over-protective.

Welcome to the Scratch forums.
SoyLenaEphedia
Scratcher
19 posts

Report Description/Comment Filter Issues Here

I wrote a Comment where it said inside the word Paste.The badworddetector said my comment had a problem . But i saw a similar comment whoalso had the word paste in it and the comment got posted. So how doe i know its the word ,,Paste‘‘ cause i deleted the word paste and the comment went trough. I asked some scratchBFF‘s and Friends and they have the same problem what can i do? Please help me,
@SoyLenaEphedia
KittyFireSt0rm
Scratcher
500+ posts

Report Description/Comment Filter Issues Here

SoyLenaEphedia wrote:

I wrote a Comment where it said inside the word Paste.The badworddetector said my comment had a problem . But i saw a similar comment whoalso had the word paste in it and the comment got posted. So how doe i know its the word ,,Paste‘‘ cause i deleted the word paste and the comment went trough. I asked some scratchBFF‘s and Friends and they have the same problem what can i do? Please help me,
@SoyLenaEphedia

Because copy + paste in the same comment makes it think it's a chain message, which is prohibited and are blocked by the BWD


HW_Games
Scratcher
500+ posts

Report Description/Comment Filter Issues Here

KittyFireSt0rm wrote:

SoyLenaEphedia wrote:

I wrote a Comment where it said inside the word Paste.The badworddetector said my comment had a problem . But i saw a similar comment whoalso had the word paste in it and the comment got posted. So how doe i know its the word ,,Paste‘‘ cause i deleted the word paste and the comment went trough. I asked some scratchBFF‘s and Friends and they have the same problem what can i do? Please help me,
@SoyLenaEphedia

Because copy + paste in the same comment makes it think it's a chain message, which is prohibited and are blocked by the BWD
I think any use of the word ‘paste’ is banned, considering it's an unusual word to use except for saying ‘copy and paste’.

Welcome to the Scratch forums.
SoyLenaEphedia
Scratcher
19 posts

Report Description/Comment Filter Issues Here

KittyFireSt0rm wrote:

SoyLenaEphedia wrote:

I wrote a Comment where it said inside the word Paste.The badworddetector said my comment had a problem . But i saw a similar comment whoalso had the word paste in it and the comment got posted. So how doe i know its the word ,,Paste‘‘ cause i deleted the word paste and the comment went trough. I asked some scratchBFF‘s and Friends and they have the same problem what can i do? Please help me,
@SoyLenaEphedia

Because copy + paste in the same comment makes it think it's a chain message, which is prohibited and are blocked by the BWD
My comment didnt said copy ! And what is the BWD ?

Last edited by SoyLenaEphedia (June 27, 2020 17:14:49)

SoyLenaEphedia
Scratcher
19 posts

Report Description/Comment Filter Issues Here

HW_Games wrote:

KittyFireSt0rm wrote:

SoyLenaEphedia wrote:

I wrote a Comment where it said inside the word Paste.The badworddetector said my comment had a problem . But i saw a similar comment whoalso had the word paste in it and the comment got posted. So how doe i know its the word ,,Paste‘‘ cause i deleted the word paste and the comment went trough. I asked some scratchBFF‘s and Friends and they have the same problem what can i do? Please help me,
@SoyLenaEphedia

Because copy + paste in the same comment makes it think it's a chain message, which is prohibited and are blocked by the BWD
I think any use of the word ‘paste’ is banned, considering it's an unusual word to use except for saying ‘copy and paste’.


Oh thanks a friend explained me the scratchforum.But i saw someone who had Copy and Paste in a sentence. And what is the BWD???????
Should i report that comment?

Last edited by SoyLenaEphedia (June 27, 2020 17:19:32)

SoyLenaEphedia
Scratcher
19 posts

Report Description/Comment Filter Issues Here

SoyLenaEphedia wrote:

HW_Games wrote:

KittyFireSt0rm wrote:

SoyLenaEphedia wrote:

I wrote a Comment where it said inside the word Paste.The badworddetector said my comment had a problem . But i saw a similar comment whoalso had the word paste in it and the comment got posted. So how doe i know its the word ,,Paste‘‘ cause i deleted the word paste and the comment went trough. I asked some scratchBFF‘s and Friends and they have the same problem what can i do? Please help me,
@SoyLenaEphedia

Because copy + paste in the same comment makes it think it's a chain message, which is prohibited and are blocked by the BWD
I think any use of the word ‘paste’ is banned, considering it's an unusual word to use except for saying ‘copy and paste’.


Oh thanks a friend explained me the scratchforum.But i saw someone who had Copy and Paste in a sentence. And what is the BWD???????
Should i report that comment?
Hello?
KittyFireSt0rm
Scratcher
500+ posts

Report Description/Comment Filter Issues Here

SoyLenaEphedia wrote:

SoyLenaEphedia wrote:

HW_Games wrote:

KittyFireSt0rm wrote:

SoyLenaEphedia wrote:

I wrote a Comment where it said inside the word Paste.The badworddetector said my comment had a problem . But i saw a similar comment whoalso had the word paste in it and the comment got posted. So how doe i know its the word ,,Paste‘‘ cause i deleted the word paste and the comment went trough. I asked some scratchBFF‘s and Friends and they have the same problem what can i do? Please help me,
@SoyLenaEphedia

Because copy + paste in the same comment makes it think it's a chain message, which is prohibited and are blocked by the BWD
I think any use of the word ‘paste’ is banned, considering it's an unusual word to use except for saying ‘copy and paste’.


Oh thanks a friend explained me the scratchforum.But i saw someone who had Copy and Paste in a sentence. And what is the BWD???????
Should i report that comment?
Hello?

Bad Word Detector, and unless it is chain mail, no you should not report that comment


SoyLenaEphedia
Scratcher
19 posts

Report Description/Comment Filter Issues Here

KittyFireSt0rm wrote:

SoyLenaEphedia wrote:

SoyLenaEphedia wrote:

HW_Games wrote:

KittyFireSt0rm wrote:

SoyLenaEphedia wrote:

I wrote a Comment where it said inside the word Paste.The badworddetector said my comment had a problem . But i saw a similar comment whoalso had the word paste in it and the comment got posted. So how doe i know its the word ,,Paste‘‘ cause i deleted the word paste and the comment went trough. I asked some scratchBFF‘s and Friends and they have the same problem what can i do? Please help me,
@SoyLenaEphedia

Because copy + paste in the same comment makes it think it's a chain message, which is prohibited and are blocked by the BWD
I think any use of the word ‘paste’ is banned, considering it's an unusual word to use except for saying ‘copy and paste’.


Oh thanks a friend explained me the scratchforum.But i saw someone who had Copy and Paste in a sentence. And what is the BWD???????
Should i report that comment?
Hello?

Bad Word Detector, and unless it is chain mail, no you should not report that comment
It was a chain mail so should i than report it?

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile